The TopGear way..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Review a couple of interesting, high end cars and then bore the hell out of you by reviewing ****e and talking crap for the rest of the series.

They should just review high end cars and do road trip stuff. The rest is getting rather old and crap now.

Really don't want to hear about hot hatches and Kia C'eed's.

It's called C'eed for a reason... because it's a load of wa#k!

Just my thoughts.

Come on....a guest appearance from slowhand must have raised the bar a bit.....the cee'd sounds better than my Marshall......

Tonight's top gear

Go Lewis go,and how BBC will justify wrecking brand new KIAs and a rugby pitch?:rock:

20mins of that Rugby zzzzzzzzz

Talk about product placement

Go Lewis go,and how BBC will justify wrecking brand new KIAs and a rugby pitch?:rock:

thread already open.

my money on pre-production cars that must be destroyed and a pitch due to be relayed.

I imagine the bbc are amused by bleaters like yours and are looking forward to reading the complaints

Threads merged, please check for existing posts before starting threads :)

As for Hamilton,

I'm sure any of the other F1 drivers could have put in a 1min 42 if they came down and spent another whole day going round the track :rolleyes:

Vettel did his time on one visit.

I'd like to see him come back and spank hamilton's time.

On a side note, it was good to see Bruce Willis. They obviously didn't want to pay him his fee to have him speak :rolleyes:

Eric,Bruce,Lewis and that bonkers rugby it can't get better than that!:rock:

Last edited:

It's the unique way the BBC is funded (tv tax) that allows them to waste quite so much money breaking new things during a triple dip recession....

Makes it hard to find much wrong with hoodies wrecking phone boxes and smashing up peoples property when the beeb thinks it's entertainment.

Tonight's episode must have done something right 'cos SWMBO enjoyed it! :D

It's the unique way the BBC is funded (tv tax) that allows them to waste quite so much money breaking new things during a triple dip recession....

Makes it hard to find much wrong with hoodies wrecking phone boxes and smashing up peoples property when the beeb thinks it's entertainment.

The BBC make a programme (profitably), and you think this justified vandalism?

You don't have to watch it, it will save you becoming empurpled.

As for Hamilton,

I'm sure any of the other F1 drivers could have put in a 1min 42 if they came down and spent another whole day going round the track :rolleyes:

Vettel did his time on one visit.

I'd like to see him come back and spank hamilton's time.

I'm not a LH or SV fanboi.

My gut feel is that LH can hustle a piece of metal round a circuit quicker than SV.

But over a season if both drive the same car - SV will win more races and have more points. And that's because theres more to winning races than raw speed - and Vettel's a much more complete package when it comes to getting his F1 car to perform over an entire race.

I would question whether SV would come back to even try and beat Lewis's new time. Kudos to him if he even tries.

Good on Lewis for sticking his neck out and going for it again - because he could have just left it with the W+O with nothing to lose.

The BBC make a programme (profitably), and you think this justified vandalism?

Is not smashing things up for a laugh what vandals do?

What's the difference between 3 very, very rich men on a tired TV show for children smashing up some cars, and some bored hoodies trashing a bus shelter?

Is not smashing things up for a laugh what vandals do?

What's the difference between 3 very, very rich men on a tired TV show for children smashing up some cars, and some bored hoodies trashing a bus shelter?

The consent is given to the cars owners for the 3 old fat men to break it. The TV show through its profits pays for the damage it creates the companies property, which that company permits to be damaged. All in the name of advertising by product placement.

Some hoodies trashing a bus shelter won't be permitted by the bus company or council. A hoodie vandal is wholly paid for by you and I plus other taxpayers. Without us, they would starve and die.

I just hope Kia don't shove some filler on those cars, paint over, flog them on as pre reg then the new owner gets niggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom