The Transporter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Just watching it now..

Brilliant film!!!

Martial arts fights, car chases, rousing music :rock:

Yes, I know it's 2002, but I've lead a sheltered life... :rolleyes:

I just can't take Jason Statham seriously in these films.....He's a cockney mockney geezer that's far more at home in Snatch......

What's it for Tommy? Zee germans?....

you get the idea..

Just watching it now..

Brilliant film!!!

Martial arts fights, car chases, rousing music :rock:

Yes, I know it's 2002, but I've lead a sheltered life... :rolleyes:

Transporter 2 is also good and try crank if you have not seen it.

I have to get in here.

Come on, it starts okay and you can forgive it the jump off the bridge.....but be completely honest with yourself.....how can you really take the fight in the bus depot seriously?

that said, I do own all 3 films on dvd. I had to get them to compare them with Driven to see which film competes for the worst ever film with cars in.....

currently 4 a vying for the bottom spot.

At least transporter does have a Merc in it to keep it alive.

LOL

I don't take any of it seriously! It's entertainment, fairly mindless, non-taxing and as you say does have some MB in it :D

Fans of continuity might notice that although there is a 140 s-class in this movie it changes spec and probably engine capacity/cylinders several times ;)

Fans of continuity might notice that although there is a 140 s-class in this movie it changes spec and probably engine capacity/cylinders several times ;)

You're not confusing this with Transformers are you Shude?

The BBS alloy on the N/S/R (LHD remember) gets replaced with a maky old spare following a puncture. It's magically back to a BBS a few minutes later.

Great films though - I've watched them many times.

Fell asleep last night within minutes - last thing I remember is dropping off the girl, and the big baddy handing him a case - missed all the exciting stuff that follows. :doh:

You're not confusing this with Transformers are you Shude?
Nope :)

IIRC the grill and a few other things are obviously different in the more-damaged versions of the same car. Maybe it made more sense to destroy a 280 rather than a 600 or whatever but they could at least have swapped the grills and badges or something! :)

Also, again IIRC they forgot to rescue the second truck at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom