Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
.....I personally feel Sunak's about turn of loyalty will see him return to the nowhere he came from.......
That nowhere being Winchester College, where he was head boy, first class degree at Oxford, Fulbright scholarship to Stanford MBA, graduating into Goldman Sachs, before making himself a proper multi-millionaire by setting up his own hedge fund from scratch, while winning the safest Conservative seat in the UK.

Oh, and meeting and marrying the heiress to a billionaire's Steel manufacturing empire.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone with these skills would choose a life in politics, where the people in front of you want you out, and half the people behind you want you gone so they can take your job.

It's no coincidence that the likes of Wilson and Thatcher went gaga in their 60's after that Big Job.

Hold on lads, I've got a great idea.

How about Rishi, Sajid and Priti for PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK, anyone fancy a new job?

Can we fit in a leadership election, a general election, an IndyRef, and another Brexit Referendum before Christmas?

(Asking for a friend.)

agettyimages-1060967684.jpg

😅😅😅, no postes since yesterday, everyone must be speechless i guess.
Do you remember those days when politics used to go quiet for six weeks between mid-July and the end of August ?

Ahh, the good old days when the world was normal 😇
It was never normal. Macmillan, Wilson, Heath, Sunny Jim, Mrs T.....

No kidding (lying)

The Conservatives have one chance to get this mess sorted out quickly otherwise there will be a rout of the party at the next election and this will open the doors to Labour who also have weak leadership, are berift of ideas and ability and could easily be drawn back to far left ideologies.
It’s more likely to leave the door open for the LibDems :eek:

OK, anyone fancy a new job?

Can we fit in a leadership election, a general election, an IndyRef, and another Brexit Referendum before Christmas?

(Asking for a friend.)

agettyimages-1060967684.jpg
You really should post a pre-post warning before adding a photo like that.:eek:

You really should post a pre-post warning before adding a photo like that.:eek:
As I've mentioned before - it's easy for a wife to decide to get rid of a spouse.

The problems start when the candidates for replacement rock up.

(OK in Whitehall, not so much in a marginal constituency in the Provinces.)

2GM8GHK-1038x778.jpg

Apparently he can’t leave until Carrie has peeled the wallpaper off 😂

Sad when it comes to this. Always leave when you are at the top, not when you find yourself at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom