Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My God! They are both very poor...neither of them are worth a cup of cold P**s...Corbin is an utter T***t...

The country is rife with crime....People are actually in real poverty...We are deep in the Poo!
I have no answer as to where we are going.....I'm so pleased I'm retired...living on the relative backwater of the Isle of Wight...though it has its problems...generally its pretty safe...very dated...yet I know I am very lucky...But I still feel for the average Joe Bloggs trying to make his way in these troubled times

As things stand, Boris is our best chance for keeping the triumvirate that is Corbyn-Abbott-McDonnell out of government.

Compared to The appalling way in which Hammond has conducted himself for months now, that's an inconsequential mistake by an aid (who should now be removed) IMO.

You are generous.

He's the best of a the current generally bad bunch of so called politicians we are currently stuck with, again, just IMO.

VERY generous.

I read and laugh about the praises of Obama versus Trump.

Obama bombed other countries every day of his presidency. He also deported 3 million people and built the cages some were/are stored in! All this and he gets a Nobel peace prize!

He also deported 3 million people and built the cages some were/are stored in! All this and he gets a Nobel peace prize!

Well if you actually have some context then during the previous two administrations, deportations were 12m under Clinton and 10m under Bush so it looks pretty good tbh.

Even his own team are worried how long he will last.

It was inevitable it would happen at some point so let's just get on with it. Given enough rope and all that I don't think it will be too long.

The second member of the Bullingdon club to become Prime minister in a decade. Just a ordinary bloke really.:rolleyes:
bullingdon-1987-cameron-johnson.jpg

Well, we (the royal we) wanted shut of the Maybot and she's going tomorrow.

Boris could well have a minority govt. by the end of the week, if defections stories turn out to be true.

I wish him well. The obvious way forward for him is to dust off May's awful WA and dump the backstop. I hope he tears up the WA and picks relevant bits from it. Love to see Raab and or/Baker as Brexit Secretary/negotiator/whatever Boris shapes it.

One thing's for sure ... he has a very able team around him and he won't be short of advice.

One thing's for sure ... he has a very able team around him and he won't be short of advice.

Like Andrew Griffith, Greville Howard, Jon Moynihan, Anthony Bamford, Rosemary Said.....
Won't be short of money either.

One day someone will post on this thread that they are happy about something.

The russians have Putin
The US have Trump
The UK have BoJo

I bet the russians are cracking up with laughter.

We need the russians to get Borat to even things up....a bit.

If you thought cameron was Obama's lacky, wait to you see Johnson's puppy doggy impression when Trump tells him to roll-over.

Last edited:
One day someone will post on this thread that they are happy about something.

You cannot please all the people all of the time so there will always be someone who is not happy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom