Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Merkel is retiring soon so she is probably attempting to appear less marxist.

Sedwill has fallen on his sword and done a deal to go to the HoL ... for as long as it remains as it is.

Rutnam has gone from the Home Office (employment claim notwithstanding), and McDonald will go from the FO when it is merged with Int. Devt. in September.

So that's the top 3 gone .... report from DT in February (sorry, behind their paywall)

The swamp draining has begun.

27 VS 1 I know who will be the winner.
I am sure all brexiteers will be stewing in their own juices next year after no deal hits hard....
If you think this is the only country with money , think again... Our exports are very little , We are irrelevant power nowadays ,
Germany on its own will run circles around UK...
Now out of EuU , No substantial deals yet , businesses ready to leave , Boris isn't prepared for no deal , no infrastructure , no airports , no staff to man the borders...

Ode to Joy

If you think this is the only country with money , think again... Our exports are very little , We are irrelevant power nowadays ,

One of the saddest aspects of the last 4 years has been those that would talk the country down almost as if that's what they want it to come true.

ce la vie

27 VS 1 I know who will be the winner.
I am sure all brexiteers will be stewing in their own juices next year after no deal hits hard....
Germany on its own will run circles around UK...
Now out of EuU , No substantial deals yet , businesses ready to leave , Boris isn't prepared for no deal , no infrastructure , no airports , no staff to man the borders...

Ode to Joy
Contrary to popular belief you can still choose to live in the EU if you wish once 2021 comes around. You may however have to get a bit of paper called a visa.

So why not vote with your feet instead of whinging about the UK's democratic decision.

Brexit sov
Contrary to popular belief you can still choose to live in the EU if you wish once 2021 comes around. You may however have to get a bit of paper called a visa.

So why not vote with your feet instead of whinging about the UK's democratic decision.

You cant just jump and go to live in Europe anymore.... You have no right of abode anymore.... Applying to immigrate wont be easy either.

I talk facts , while brexiteers talk fantasy.

GPB collapsed since the doomed referendum.

UK economy was growing slower than anywhere else in EU.

manufacturing is going abroad

Boris lied and just handed NI control to the EU so customs checks in GB .

Anyway..its your soup , drink it.
By the way when the EU grants for the north and the few remaining car manufacturers pack their bags , then the local brexiteers can have their sovereignty and eat it.

Brexit sov

You cant just jump and go to live in Europe anymore.... You have no right of abode anymore.... Applying to immigrate wont be easy either.

By the way when the EU grants for the north and the few remaining car manufacturers pack their bags , then the local brexiteers can have their sovereignty and eat it.
This may shock you but people have lived and worked all over the world before the EU existed.

The EU did not invent the ability to emigrate.

What EU grants for the north do you speak of? Do you understand what being a net contributor to the EU means?

I'm pretty sure that in the last 800 pages or so the points made over the recent posts will be there, a few times over.

Also said, one of the problems of Brexit is the failure to move on.

Brexit sov

My emphasis - the rest of your post is anything but factual. In fact, everything you claim is completely wrong ... but then you know that. ;)

You also mention soup .... actually it's yours ... full of remainer tears.

I will admit, though, that I shall need to change my driving licence for a French one when I reach age 70 ..... but then it's an advantage to do so.

I'm still waiting for delivery after 3 weeks for an ABC strut for my CL from Mercedes Germany to Mercedes Périgueux here in France. They are in stock in the UK but here they can only be sourced from Germany. Great for the company's profits, crap for the customer. EU customer service.

The UK will be fine ... be even better if everyone accepted the result of the democratic referendum and pulled in the same direction.

This may shock you but people have lived and worked all over the world before the EU existed.

The EU did not invent the ability to emigrate.

What EU grants for the north do you speak of? Do you understand what being a net contributor to the EU means?
Yes... So is Germany , Sweden . Denmark , Finland and others , Money isn't only a UK thing.

So go with a 600 quid old age pension and try to immigrate to France next year and see what they say.... The fat sharks can go anywhere they please as they have the dough... talking about Rees Mogg moving
some of his business to Ireland , and others buying Cypriote and Maltese passports to escape Brexit ....
By the way enjoy queueing next year at NON EU gates.....

Will we still have EU and non EU gates?
Will we, us being normal non fat cat and non business travel type, be travelling to distant shores? I'm not sure when I will feel that urge again.

By the way enjoy queueing next year at NON EU gates.....

I guess you haven't actually travelled about the EU on an non-EU passport.

Well our experience of going non-EU into the UK and some European countries has been that those without EU passports get to the other side quicker 50% of the time - except Switzerland which seems to think some passports need a forensic examination and a lot of cold dark lingering looks at you.

You are aware that the UK paid more into the EU than it got back ......

You talk assertions - which are not facts. You probably aren't in a position to judge the responses.

There is a strong case to make against the UK leaviing the EU - but I'm not sure you understand how to go about making that case.

Will we, us being normal non fat cat and non business travel type, be travelling to distant shores? I'm not sure when I will feel that urge again.
Plenty of cheap flights on offer for next month with the likes of Ryanair. Plenty of people will have no qualms about travelling again.

Well...
My friend who is a US citizen told me last summer that the British immigration didn't stamp his passport upon entry , apparently they dont stamp Americans anymore , Wonder if British passport holders are treated same way when they go to USA.

Sovreignty and Border control at its finest with Bozo and Co

I guess you haven't actually travelled about the EU on an non-EU passport.

Well our experience of going non-EU into the UK and some European countries has been that those without EU passports get to the other side quicker 50% of the time - except Switzerland which seems to think some passports need a forensic examination and a lot of cold dark lingering looks at you.

You are aware that the UK paid more into the EU than it got back ......

You talk assertions - which are not facts. You probably aren't in a position to judge the responses.

There is a strong case to make against the UK leaviing the EU - but I'm not sure you understand how to go about making that case.

I dont need to make a case , Next year will show that you have been sold a puppy..

I have travelled all over Europe and I haven't seen that non EU queues move faster.....

I dont need to make a case , Next year will show that you have been sold a puppy..
Now I'm peed off.
Mrs Me has been wanting one for ages.
Now she'll be saying init cute the Gov't got it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom