Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dont need to make a case , Next year will show that you have been sold a puppy..

I have travelled all over Europe and I haven't seen that non EU queues move faster.....
The EU coronavirus bailout fund is something the UK will NOT miss paying back.

The UK governments just wanted to find a scape goat to blame their failures in managing the country over the years , so now its all EU fault.

This country didn't object to EU enlargement even though it had the right , In fact it was UK that pushed for Romania and Bulgaria to join after they supported Iraq invasion.

This country chooses to spend 100 of billions in welfare , instead of investing in people and infrastructure , results are worse roads than a country like Spain and productivity that's very shambolic

This country chose to not put restrictions on EU 10 2004 , they just waved the lot in.

This country chose not to deport useless Eu migrants that dont work or contribute , France deported loads of Romanian Gypsies when Sarkozy was president.

Orite , what about the money Bozo is currently borrowing that the country has over 100% GDP Debt?
Whether you and I like it or not, the public voted in a Conservative government that included the option of a referendum on EU membership as part of their manifesto. When offered the chance to vote, a majority of those that voted chose for whatever reason to leave the EU. A subsequent general election returned a pro Brexit Conservative government to office with a hugely increased majority.

That is the way democracy works. People get to vote and a majority of those that do so get the decision. Suck it up buttercup.

Whether you and I like it or not, the public voted in a Conservative government that included the option of a referendum on EU membership as part of their manifesto. When offered the chance to vote, a majority of those that voted chose for whatever reason to leave the EU. A subsequent general election returned a pro Brexit Conservative government to office with a hugely increased majority.

That is the way democracy works. People get to vote and a majority of those that do so get the decision. Suck it up buttercup.
You wont be saying that when it all goes tits up next year , It will be , Oh We have been lied to, Oh We didn't know what We voted for , Boris Out , be too late.
Clever nations never gamble with their country s future... Soon little England on its own

You wont be saying that when it all goes tits up next year , It will be , Oh We have been lied to, Oh We didn't know what We voted for , Boris Out , be too late.
Clever nations never gamble with their country s future... Soon little England on its own
I voted to remain in the EU. The decision went the other way. Bitching about it on a Mercedes forum will change SFA.

Losers consent is an important thing in a democracy.

In the past it has always been taken as read that this consent is tacit as it is part and parcel of living in a democracy. Maybe you should think about that amazighman.

It will all change once your hit where it hurts most , Brits are not used to hardship.

I'm right slow, but I've just sussed it.
Unhappy remainers are making themselves heard. The greater the volume the more they can expect grants, legal protection and social advantages.
Being a minority group that is.

Help yourselves to any statues of Cameron and May I don't want 'em either.

I'm right slow, but I've just sussed it.
Unhappy remainers are making themselves heard. The greater the volume the more they can expect grants, legal protection and social advantages.
Being a minority group that is.

Help yourselves to any statues of Cameron and May I don't want 'em either.
Yeah , at least Cameron is a decent clever gentleman... And May was trying her best to save your ****s from a no deal oblivion.

Now waiting for Donald Trump to save you? I think He wont be there for you next year.

You cant just jump and go to live in Europe anymore.... You have no right of abode anymore.... Applying to immigrate wont be easy either.

you can, just like you used to be able to, still go until 31 Dec 2020.

What’s stopping you? Why not leave the sinking UK ship you are so despondent about and head for the sunlit uplands of the EU?

Yeah , at least Cameron is a decent clever gentleman... And May was trying her best to save your ****s from a no deal oblivion.

Now waiting for Donald Trump to save you? I think He wont be there for you next year.
So why do you think the EU model of protectionism (aka the level playing field) is better for the UK than us being able to undercut (compete with) every other country in the EU if we see fit?

Last edited:
Well guys , I enjoyed the conversation , at the end of the day , everyone have their own opinion.
So why do you think the EU model of protectionism (aka the level playing field) is better for the UK than us being able to undercut (compete with) every other country in the EU if we see fit?
I d like to believe in what you say,
But to compete with what?
No manufacturing left.
Only services and most are here to serve EU customers...
Productivity is very low , You wont convince me that Brits are more productive than Germans or Swedish.
Anyway....next year will reveal everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom