The UK's first C180 turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
That we know of anyway :)

Well I thought it was news!

Thread in engine section here

Mark

There is a yellow C180 turbo that gets serviced at my local stealership, it's been around for a good couple of years now, sorry to disappoint!

It's this monstrosity:

W202_007.jpg

That is very "Yellow" - but I quite like it

Would have preferred it with something a little more subtle in the bodykit dept though. I wonder if that snow plough actually works ?

Mark

Originally posted by Mark300SL
Would have preferred it with something a little more subtle in the bodykit dept though.

The back is just as bad:

W202_008.jpg

apparently the guy runs it on practically zero boost because he is frightened of damaging the engine. In total he spent something like 20 grand in mods.

Originally posted by Shude
apparently the guy runs it on practically zero boost because he is frightened of damaging the engine.

Unlike someone else we both know - We are turning the boost up tomorrow!

Mark

What a disgusting car!! arches may be gud, with out that, as mark so correctly put its 'snow plow' ...

Yellow, with black tints, normally looks cool...;)

First Mosselman C180? I remember reading the article on that yellow MB and I think it was custom not Mosselman.

Nick please confirm if you can.

Disgusting colour.:crazy:

I thought that my wife had bad taste when she ordered a new Honda Jazz in PINK.:cool:

Christmas pressie G?

aiiii

alig4.jpg

Why does it have M3 wing mirrors on it too......there's only one mirror mod that looks good on a merc....bling bling!!!

I personaly think that car should be stripped of its badges..... or they should at least be gold plated so they fit in!

Last edited:
lol funny that the very same disgusting car is being used at the moment for our own Logo.

I must say, I preferred the old one anyway.

this yellow Merc,is it an Elegance?......................

Originally posted by esox
this yellow Merc,is it an Elegance?......................

Believe so, why have you seen the ad too? It's up for sale I believe.

I saw that yellow beast thing in Oxford a few weeks ago, parked outside a restaurant!!

pentoman said:
I saw that yellow beast thing in Oxford a few weeks ago, parked outside a restaurant!!

Me too today!

I think it's in the Ali G movie too.

Edit: oops, that was already said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom