The ultimate MB accessory...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WDB124066

MB Enthusiast
Car
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet x 2
I just decided to bless myself with one of these - quite possibly the ultimate MB accessory in the in thoughtfulness category??

Had a very difficult journey in the 124 early one morning on a windy mountain road in the dark on the way to pick somebody up from the airport after a very bad nights sleep. Was also battling a cold heavy fog and misty rain on a greasy windscreen when I had a headlight go out. So I convinced myself I needed one of these. :):)

Would make a nice Xmas present for the woman who has everything too I'd of thought - even comes with a cloth to keep your hands off the glass part of the globes attached neatly on the inside lid.

Last edited:
That's pretty nifty, for the woman who has everything......consider a 'nipple duster':D

We did once receive a pair of possum fur nipple protectors for a wedding present many years ago from the, let's say, more creative side of the family. Wife at the time thought they were a hoot.

As for the cufflinks as nice as they look unless you were a senior MB executive I'd feel slightly embarrassed to wear them - but they do look good.

Reported spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom