The view from the Aldi Car Park.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
So a continuation of my mildly amusing occasional observational series "The view from behind the tills / down the aisles at Aldi" .......

Popped into work today for a couple of minutes to drop some stuff off. I parked my van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around in. Come back to find some beer bellied middle aged underclass scum fat **** pi££ing up against my van in full view of women and children, it was 4pm the day before a bank holiday so quite possibly the busiest time possible. The lazy **** couldn't even be bothered to walk to a bush 10 foot away. He got back in his car like it was nothing. I quite understandably lost it.

What I did next I cannot post on a public forum but can say it didn't involve physical violence just phycological assault.

You literally couldn't make it up !

No wonder I'm losing the plot.

Rant over and thank you for listening

Maybe the car park at his preferred shop ...Waitrose was full :p. Honestly , I am with you . Sometimes I just look and think WTF ! I am not perfect and done some pretty dumb $hit in my time but things are defiantly taking on a strange manner in some parts of our society these days.

Be interesting to see what's on Aldi's CCTV.
Why are so many people behaving so badly now? Discuss.

Be interesting to see what's on Aldi's CCTV.
Why are so many people behaving so badly now? Discuss.
They always have behaved that way , there is a large “uninvolved underclass “ who don’t think about their fellow humans at all . I’m not referring to money or social scale , they exist in all bands .

They always have behaved that way , there is a large “uninvolved underclass “ who don’t think about their fellow humans at all . I’m not referring to money or social scale , they exist in all bands .
My own observations concur with this point of view

Sometimes we get caught short, men and women. What are you meant to do pi$$ your self. If there was a bush for cover he should have went behind , at least to cover his privates. 1412799831929_Image_galleryImage_TELEVISION_PROGRAMMES_THE.JPG

Sometimes we get caught short, men and women. What are you meant to do pi$$ your self. If there was a bush for cover he should have went behind , at least to cover his privates. View attachment 111284

Err, walk the 30 yards to the store ?

He was just a fat lazy **** with no shame

Err, walk the 30 yards to the store ?

He was just a fat lazy **** with no shame
I've never been in an aldi with toilets for the public , are they in the middle like lidl ?

Seems you don't care for fat, lazy, punts then. Ha ha ....

We let fat ****s use the staff toilets as they just play the disabled card.

It's a simple fact he could perfectly have walked 3 foot to the front of my van , 10 foot to the bush, 30 yards to the store to be shielded from the innocents but no chose to piss right next to his own car so close that he was standing in his own piss and I had to tread in said piss to get in my van. When I bought him up on it he couldn't give a toss.

Imagine the indignation if I'd come on here posting someone's pissed on my C63 ?

Totally agree. Not good. 😑

However, not sure why size (fat) is relevant to the case.

Regarding ‘fat ****s’ playing the disabled card. How do you know for certain if they are or are not disabled?

Totally agree. Not good. 😑

However, not sure why size (fat) is relevant to the case.

Regarding ‘fat ****s’ playing the disabled card. How do you know for certain if they are or are not disabled?

Him being fat I believe is directly proportional to him not being bothered to walk the 3 foot, 10 foot or 30 yards :)

I am a social observer with 45 years of life experience and disabled by lifestyle is very easy to spot. Not saying I'm a health freak far from it but being grossly overweight whilst stinking of fags and lager with a trolley loaded with crisps, chips, pasties and booze sort of gives the game away.

Working in Aldi is only a hobby for me to keep the taxman sweet my main business is selling beds and furniture. For many years my main contract work was for a couple of local NHS trusts. The amount of YOUR money wasted on these self inflicted people is enough to make your eyes water and were they grateful, not a jot

Him being fat I believe is directly proportional to him not being bothered to walk the 3 foot, 10 foot or 30 yards :)
I’d have a tenner him doing exactly the same act if he was of average weight just like the guy in post #8

Working in Aldi is only a hobby for me to keep the taxman sweet my main business is selling beds and furniture. For many years my main contract work was for a couple of local NHS trusts. The amount of YOUR money wasted on these self inflicted people is enough to make your eyes water and were they grateful, not a jot
Can I suggest that you stop the business with the NHS, it seems to make you very unhappy.

Someone's taking the pi$$ .

Can I suggest that you stop the business with the NHS, it seems to make you very unhappy.

I did not renew my tender a few years back, which was a shame as most were decent people who were grateful for my stuff. In a strange irony the most grateful were the rehab ex cons who actually paid for the stuff weekly out of their benefits. The self inflictors were the least grateful, the biggest moaners and self entitled even though they were getting for free.

I’d have a tenner him doing exactly the same act if he was of average weight just like the guy in post #8

Maybe maybe not but that's how I perceived it at the time :)

Could you not have jumped into your van, drove away leaving him to look an even bigger fool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom