The view from the Aldi Car Park.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perhaps your Pi$$ers have got dodgy prostates and don't need telling off or justifying themselves to someone that has nothing

better to do than try to shame them on a forum they will likely not ever read...

Get your nuts checked before you get posted on a Corsa forum!

The world is increasingly full of fat lazy stupid selfish couldn't-give-a-sh1t waste-of-oxygen scumpigs. I very much doubt that many of them are that way for health reasons.

What worries me more is that it will be their progeny that is running the country in years to come...

What worries me more is that it will be their progeny that is running the country in years to come...
Bearing in mind that many of the decisions about running the country seem to be made by focus groups or media polls, I fancy that day has already arrived.

The world is increasingly full of fat lazy stupid selfish couldn't-give-a-sh1t waste-of-oxygen scumpigs. I very much doubt that many of them are that way for health reasons.

Your parents generation thought the same as did the one before etc.

We are/were all quite correct, too...

Post of the week. Every generation convince themselves they did it better than the current. 🙄

My dad (77) says there’s always been a good mix of A holes and decent folk. He recons some of his generation are deluded when embellishing about The Good Old Days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back at Aldi now (Double bubble :) ) Look forward to tomorrow's exciting updates and my next contentious thread :) (it's more upbeat though.........)

So a continuation of my mildly amusing occasional observational series "The view from behind the tills / down the aisles at Aldi" .......

Popped into work today for a couple of minutes to drop some stuff off. I parked my van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around in. Come back to find some beer bellied middle aged underclass scum fat **** pi££ing up against my van in full view of women and children, it was 4pm the day before a bank holiday so quite possibly the busiest time possible. The lazy **** couldn't even be bothered to walk to a bush 10 foot away. He got back in his car like it was nothing. I quite understandably lost it.

What I did next I cannot post on a public forum but can say it didn't involve physical violence just phycological assault.

You literally couldn't make it up !

No wonder I'm losing the plot.

Rant over and thank you for listening
You photographed him in action and put it on Facebook under the heading "Spot the Ball?"

I remember Paula Radcliffe taking a dump in the street mid marathon. She wasn’t fat. Nobody seemed particularly traumatised by her actions.

so its okay to urinate or dump in the street unless you’re a salad dodger.

So a continuation of my mildly amusing occasional observational series "The view from behind the tills / down the aisles at Aldi" .......

Popped into work today for a couple of minutes to drop some stuff off. I parked my van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around in. Come back to find some beer bellied middle aged underclass scum fat **** pi££ing up against my van in full view of women and children, it was 4pm the day before a bank holiday so quite possibly the busiest time possible. The lazy **** couldn't even be bothered to walk to a bush 10 foot away. He got back in his car like it was nothing. I quite understandably lost it.

What I did next I cannot post on a public forum but can say it didn't involve physical violence just phycological assault.

You literally couldn't make it up !

No wonder I'm losing the plot.

Rant over and thank you for listening
That is why we shop at Waitrose & M&S.....to avoid "those" people.

That's what Sainsburys is for; to keep the scum out of Waitrose...

I shop at all of them from time to time, but only pee against vans in the Aldi car park. I know my place...

Ditto.

Waitrose has a reassuringly low "Chav" content 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But the Salisbury branch does have a problem with some of its older clientele who seem to think that the queueing system doesn't apply to them.

Twice this week and last week one of us was patiently waiting to be given the all clear to enter when some of our more senior citizens walked (very ably and quickly) staigh to the doors, trolley firmly out in front and blatantly tried to ignore the 40 or so standing in line.

One, when challenged by an employee ignored her and almost charged for the door (age not withstanding!) and was most indignant about having her change rebuffed and being directed to the end of the (now longer) queue 😁😁

Its more entertaining than TV 👍

They can be avoided in the lesser supermarkets too, you just need to go very early when by definition "those" people are still in bed. And what's this about queues, we now shop at two modest sized supermarkets at approx. 8.30 Wednesday mornings, one is relatively quiet and we haven't queued since last spring, the other is often empty.

It never surprises how our work shy beloved underclasses behave. Having spent over almost two decades living aboard and watching "brits on holiday" I am quite often embarrassed to be British. The antics seen by the OP sum this up exactly.

They can be avoided in the lesser supermarkets too, you just need to go very early when by definition "those" people are still in bed. And what's this about queues, we now shop at two modest sized supermarkets at approx. 8.30 Wednesday mornings, one is relatively quiet and we haven't queued since last spring, the other is often empty.
To be honest, we prefer the quality and choice at Waitrose and M&S and now get deliveries from Ocado (they also sell M&S) or Waitrose. Our local Sainsbury & Morrisons are in CHAV central....Selby so we only go for a quick shop when we don't want the 20 mile trip to York.

It never surprises how our work shy beloved underclasses behave. Having spent over almost two decades living aboard and watching "brits on holiday" I am quite often embarrassed to be British. The antics seen by the OP sum this up exactly.
You seem to assume the OP's van urinator was British as if there is no one of foreign descent living in these isles who is willing and able to urinate at will in public.

Its more entertaining than TV 👍
If you want entertainment spend some time in any supermarket car park and watch the various parking skills on display or the attempts to push a 24” wide trolley between two cars with a 25” gap or (and this is where Aldi and Lidl excel) watching someone put a surfboard or pair of skis in a Ford Fiesta

I only do my supermarket shopping in Tesco - because it’s the closest supermarket to me. Its a massive version that acts like a magnet for people from miles around. What Covid has taught me is to go early(ish) at 7:30 in the morning midweek. Like 190, I haven’t seen a queue let alone been in one since early summer. The only downside is that seems to be the favoured time for the online delivery pickers with their massive trolleys. I tried going even earlier but found that I beat the shelf-stackers so the cupboards were bare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom