The view from the Aldi Car Park.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Also, why park your, 'van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around'? I gotta say, that would make me want to piss on it too.

Tell you what, next time a large gang of tooled up road workers park in the box because our vans do not actually fit in the normal tiny Aldi parking spaces I will let you know so you can pop down and piss on their van to show them the error of our ways ........

600 psi :)

The tone this thread has taken is no different to the one with the false accusation of racism. I hate to use the word but too many people think it's woke to intervene at every minute opportunity and stand up for any group they think is being discriminated against, whether that be about body mass, race or anything else. I just find excessive sensitivity leads to the pendulum swinging too far the other way. It's a tedious aspect of modern society.

What people probably don't realise is that all Aldi employees carry a knife at all times whilst at work so he is lucky he didn't get stabbed !
Are you all trained to kill, or just to incapacitate? Are you allowed to stab people if they don't wear a mask, or only if they come within 2 metres? I think it's a very poor reflection on Aldi staff to say that he was lucky not to get stabbed; I would hope most of them have the common sense to realise that it's illegal to attack or even threaten someone with a bladed weapon. I believe the minimum sentence is 5 years.

Think it's time to close this one. Thought this forum was over 18's only? Sheesh!

Ok, I’ll ask the obvious question. Why do all Aldi staff carry knives ? And is it company policy ?

Are you all trained to kill, or just to incapacitate? Are you allowed to stab people if they don't wear a mask, or only if they come within 2 metres? I think it's a very poor reflection on Aldi staff to say that he was lucky not to get stabbed; I would hope most of them have the common sense to realise that it's illegal to attack or even threaten someone with a bladed weapon. I believe the minimum sentence is 5 years.

Fortunately I actually work in a reasonably good Aldi. Some of the things that have happened to other staff that I know by scumbag customers would boggle your mind (or not !) I would not be surprised if a staff member did stick one of them.

As a fat person myself I'd like to thank the participants of this thread for generalising all fat people to be lazy f**s, dumb and regularly pulling the disabled card because we fat people cannot walk more than 3ft and have weak bladders like a toddler.

Next you tell me I can only drive a high performance car as a Golf wouldn't have enough torque to get moving.

I am out ...

As a fat person myself I'd like to thank the participants of this thread for generalising all fat people to be lazy f**s, dumb and regularly pulling the disabled card because we fat people cannot walk more than 3ft and have weak bladders like a toddler.

Next you tell me I can only drive a high performance car as a Golf wouldn't have enough torque to get moving.

I am fat ...
You said.

I am out ...

I think it's fair to say a certain proportion of fat people are that way because they are lazy and greedy, simple biology (especially the ones that I come in contact with) By the same brush it would also be fair to say a certain proportion of excessively skinny people like me have a certain form of mental illness. Bet I've been called a aids victim more than you have been called a fat ****.

Most stereotypes although not socially acceptable do have a part of truth in them.

Still if you believe that I think all fat people are lazy greedy oafs despite what I have wrote on this thread that's down to you.

I have 2 issues with fat people, 1 Pissing up my van :) and 2, moaning about being fat whilst tucking into their second big Mac. So no moaning and we would get along just fine :)

All this posting is full of glee being in the USA and parking habits.
That's why we have to have tow away zones.
You know Brits and Chileans share the same fastidious nature when it comes to parking squarely, & neatly in parking spaces.

So there I was driving a Toyota PU from Los Angeles to Santiago with my Chilean host Christian .
Now Shell gas stations in Chile, have some very nice restaurants serving salmon as a specialty, so we decided to dine there for lunch . I swung into a parking spot and was just about to get out when my companion said :-
Hey you have been in the USA too long as a Brit adopting their bad habits , please follow our mutual disciplined approach to parking !-Please square it up! And then said to a nearby motorist "this guy is not with me" ! :rolleyes:

Still it was a small transgression, but take a look at this, a series of fun observations . Its my lunchtime You Tube entertainment all the way from Dallas .
Enjoy, there's lots of them to keep you entertained, when not titivating your MB!
Tuercas viejas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is entertaining too!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
This is entertaining. Reeks of pi55 and snobbery! Op, id be angry too.
If you want to go to waitrose and pay twice the price for a lettuce thats sold at aldi and grown in the same field, then you must be a cabbage. And those running the country peed in the same pots at the poosh schools.
As for the older couple thinking they can bypass a queue, well if they was old and frail, id let them through without hesitation, but if i thought for 1 second that they thought they was better than everyone else, id make them wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom