The Voice 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Club Veteran
Car
Not always
Don't know if anyone else here has been watching , but IMHO , what a travesty that the great British public chose 'Stevie' over 'Lucy' .

Very much akin to choosing one of the Proclaimers over Freddie Mercury :fail

I must add though I didn't watch it, my Missus does but I can hear it from the study while I am browsing while she watches the damn program........that girl (Lucy) knocked him into a cocked hat from my ears perspective.

I have watched it from start to finish. I think the reason Lucy did not win is she does not sing in English so the public don't know what any of the lyrics are.

I have watched it from start to finish. I think the reason Lucy did not win is she does not sing in English so the public don't know what any of the lyrics are.

Her first song this evening was sung in English ; the second in French and the third in Italian .

In each case , to my ears , the skill , talent and emotion of her performance shone through .

The other performer , despite hailing from my country and working for the same employer as I , bawled his way through every song in a manner similar to a karaoke singer in a pub , with the characteristics of the Proclaimers :(

That's the trouble with public votes popularity can out vote talent. Aka Julian Clary and Ann Widdecombe going so far in 'Strictly'

He may have won but I daresay Lucy will be well able to forge a decent career, and probably more long lived than Stevie, who whilst good is just like so many other 'genre' singers to be honest.

Wondered who the five people who actually watched this were....:D

I have no knowledge of this programme since I have a serious allergy to Tom Jones and D1ck.I.Am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom