The Woman In Black (2012)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
If you like films that are scary because they make you jump (regularly), but without the gore, you may like this.

Spooky stuff - I'm glad the wife was with me ;).

I went to see this in the cinema earlier this year. Loved it. :)

The book is also excellent although they changed quite a few things for the film version.

I went to see this in the cinema earlier this year. Loved it. :)

The book is also excellent although they changed quite a few things for the film version.

It makes you jump doesn't it - great stuff :thumb:.

yes we saw it at the cinema and saw it again on Bluray just a week ago. Really good film.

Having read the book I didnt think it was all that... the book was fantastic.

There were times in the film I was bored... but that may be because I had a good idea of what was going to happen.

Thought it was a great film. Harry Potter does a grand job of not actually being Harry Potter if that makes sense?

m.

I saw this at the theatre as well as on the screen. very good. best bit for me was when he looked out of the window and the girls face appeared. I dropped my pop corn :eek:

Having read the book I didnt think it was all that... the book was fantastic.

There were times in the film I was bored... but that may be because I had a good idea of what was going to happen.

Have to agree, watched it with the family on acetrax the other night and felt a bit let down after seeing the ad's. But then it'd be a dull world if we all liked the same thing.

The kids and I spent most of our time making Harry Potter references much to Mrs H's displeasure ... oops !

I watched this last night, sitting at home with my wife. "Woman in Black" !! More like "Man in Brown". This proved to me that man can fly without the requirement of wings or an engine.

How did it ever get a "12" Certificate.

Great film. Never thought of Harry Potter once. I thought that Daniel Ratcilffe was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom