The world has gone mad...... Where will it end?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Sigh...... Surely this is political correctness gone mad?

Mr Potato Head to lose "Mr" title in gender-neutral rebrand

Stop Press: Manchester to be renamed Personchester and all road surface access to services to be topped with personhole covers

Yep. Utter madness. Mrs Mikey flagged this up to me earlier. I asked her if she now should be known as 'Significant Other' Mikey. I can't post her response🤪🙉😱

Is this going to screw with the French language causing them to replace feminine and masculine nouns with non gender?

Already been mooted .... and the French are not happy.

again.

I see the 2 traditional genders are happy in different ways
heureuse and
heureux.

Is this a reason why they confused as to what what happiness is?

I'm now identifying as a beetroot! Please respect my decision at this difficult time.
Sorry, not allowed. Beetroot is red, red represents communism which in turn is discrimination against other political beliefs. And don't even get me started about BLM (Beetroot Lives Matter)

Is this going to screw with the French language causing them to replace feminine and masculine nouns with non gender?
Greek is easier. They have masculine, feminine and neuter.
They’re going to get rid of the first 2 and just keep the neuter.

Sorry, not allowed. Beetroot is red, red represents communism which in turn is discrimination against other political beliefs. And don't even get me started about BLM (Beetroot Lives Matter)
I would go further so as to point out how sexist that is.

This is because the honourable (I'm sure) ChrisEdu chose to be a beetroot rather than a cabbage.

Beetroot is the main ingredient of borscht, the Russian soup. so it might even be recognised that it is in sympathy of the heritage of the soviet era.

Cabbage is on the other hand the main ingredient of that cultures soup called shchi. Due to the differences in alphabet that is a transliteration and is clearly a reference to the female gender.

Choosing that way relegates the female to 2nd place. And I suggest that over 50% of various populations might find that offensive.
I say over 50% because most of t'other gender are bigger than me.

Stop Press: Manchester to be renamed Personchester and all road surface access to services to be topped with personhole covers

On that note, Godmanchester is to be renamed "Non-denominational-deity-personchester". Apparently the town council is reaching to the residents of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, to enquire who makes their signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom