The Worst Thing About Returning From Holiday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyer

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Mustang GT
...when you take your car, is usually clearing all the sand out of all the nooks and crannies.

For me, this time it's having to get an estimate for the repairs to my car after it was hit in a car park in Croyde. Of course, the culprit didn't own up and there was no CCTV...

DSCN2319.jpg

After a bit of work with Autoglym, I was able to remove the black markings, to be left with the dent...

DSCN2323.jpg

Sigh ... that wing was only recently replaced :rolleyes:

bugger!!

Know just how you feel. It's a real kick. Plus side is there's only about £200-£250 damage there for a good bodyshop, not sure what MB prices are though. It's one of those could have been worse, but money you didn't need to spend situations, like I say know just how you feel.

Pammy, that's almost exactly the same thing I said at the time, but I added a few f*&^$ and t%$^$ in to the mix :D

Graham, could certainly do without it. Parked, as usual, in an end bay, with plenty of room between me and the car already parked there. What more can you do?

Wasn't the Audi was it?

Tough luck mate, I bet that spoilt the day real time.:crazy:

I have quite a few of those now :( getting a re-spray soon but dont want to as then i'll start noticing new ones that appear!!

Really annoys me when people damage cars and dont admit to it, im careful getting out of my car, but even more so when its a nice one!

Good luck getting it repaired, shame its on a curve in the panel otherwise the job'd be quite a bit easier.

I always avoid car parks and always park in side roads (where possible) just to avoid these bloody door dings/knocks/damage etc. Good Friday I was out with a friend and parked the car in a side road less than a 10 minute walk from Nandos in the town centre opposed to using the multi storey car park that would be a 5 minute walk. You should have seen the look on my friend's face and she was not impressed...:devil: :)

If people can get away with it they will. :( Just the way it goes. I always believe in what comes around goes around, and they'll get it back. You just wish you were there to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom