There is a God.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Left the classic car show at Lauder yesterday heading north. In front of me was a Honda Civic. In front of that and holding things up a bit was a Mk11 Cortina and an assortment of even older stuff. Bullnose Morris, vintage Norton bike etc. Wanging up behind me and inches off my bumper, appears a mock WRC Scooby. 50 yds from the Carfraemill roundabout this clot hurtles past then slams his way in between me and the Civic. He overtakes the Civic on the inside of the r/bout cutting him off on the exit. By the time I'm round the r/bout he's on the wrong side of the road trying to get past the slow movers and rapidly heading for a hatched no-go area. God knows what revs he was at but you could hear the thing from a hundred yards back.
Then suddenly....a big bang, loads of whiteish smoke from the silly 6" exhaust and he heaves it to the left into a opening. By the time we crawled past the smoke had turned dirty grey and was pouring out every orifice in the bonnet and grille. Had he just blown his engine? :dk:. You bet he had. :D

As per the title. Yes! there is a God. :bannana:

Would have been even sweeter if a Traffic car had seen it :D

But can you imagine being a fly on the wall when he tells his mate's how he blew his engine? Trying to overtake a bull-nosed morris :devil:

He might have been a Fireman on his way to the Station, a Dr. on his way to the Hospital, or even an undercover Policeman, you never know these days do you?

Always maintain 2 seconds gap when you are on the move - it helps......:):)

Excellent. What goes round comes around.

I hope you all slowed to ask , whilst trying to keep a straight face ' Having a spot of bother , old chap ? ' , before continuing on your way .

And it would seem he wants everyone to drive like a granny/milk float and damms anyone with the balls to overtake / undertake / drive wrecklessly ...

Fixed it for you :D

It is reckless that kills

:thumb: but wreckless is good.

:)

eeeee I am pleased with that one, young Hawkins

pieces of eight.

Caawwk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom