There is stupid and then....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And at 02.00 this morning coming round the M25 from the M23 towards the M4 on a near empty road there were cretins variously camped out in lane 3, 4 and sometimes 5, one doing about 100mph less than our genius above.

Wonder what would have happened if anybody had called in about them?

If I understand correctly the car went over the bridge twice, and this is footage of the car coming BACK after failing to find an exit to the main road on the other side....?

Luckily, the bridge supported the car's weight....

The car would weigh far less than a bridge full of people...which in turn would be less than it's test weight.

I remember a road bridge in Belfast being tested in the 70s. They used 20 fully loaded tipper lorries driving slowly 4 abreast. Far more weight than would ever use the bridge at any one time in usual circumstances, and again less than the design weight limit. (It passed).

Last edited:
Generally I feel that dangerous driving typically falls into two categories.

Either reckless driving, or simply not having a clue.

The Op's post is the latter - though i was expecting a youth in a corsa or something similar.

Personally i find the latter type the more dangerous. Those who drive aggressively and occasionally recklessly are often predictable. Is the drivers with absolutely no spatial awareness who are the ones who are difficult to predict what maneuver they are going to try next, likely they dont even know themselves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom