Thermostat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tezz

Car
A180 w169 2006 2.0 cdi
So starting to think about replacing this, seam quite an involved job, noticed to do thermostat you have stripped off all parts for glow plugs and egr, I belive my car is the euro 4 with no dpf so parts are very cheap £100-150 depending on make for the lot, but to be honest dose not look like an enjoyable task.

How much do you think if I supplied parts an indi would charge to replace all parts in one go.all the work seams to be in strip down etc

Thanks

Tezz

Best guess , phone a few indies and ask. Maybe try a Renault indie if its the Renault engine.

Thanks I'll have a look for a few local, not been to an indi for 30 plus years, hands playing up a bit, but if I have to will do it myself

Tezz

I'm told mine is not Renault engine it pre dates there involvement
Argh yes I see now , 2006 model. Using a mobile dont show details . Have to use desktop site.

Argh yes I see now , 2006 model. Using a mobile dont show details . Have to use desktop site.
Not sure if that's good or bad tho not being a Renault

Normally I just by a book for car, look at pics and swap parts this one they don't make one, looks like I can do thermostat with just Airbox throttle body removal, glow plugs need egr and housing off so silly not to clean egr at same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom