They live among us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Public humiliations, i think thats the answer. If they are chained up in a city centre with a notice board above them saying what they did i reckons may be the answer

Uninsured drivers have their car impounded at the roadside. They have to pay to get it back otherwise its disposed of.

The offence carries six points and a band C fine. Sadly, there are a lot of uninsured drivers out there.

Sadly, there are a lot of uninsured drivers out there.
There are also some drivers out there who think they are insured but due to mistakes with paperwork may not be. I regularly check my vehicles on Askmid to ensure that they still show on the insurance database!

There are also some drivers out there who think they are insured but due to mistakes with paperwork may not be. I regularly check my vehicles on Askmid to ensure that they still show on the insurance database!
Most people seem to think they are automatically insured on other vehicles (3rd party only) as that use to be the case now it costs extra if available at all askmid is ok but its about 4 days behind

Are you really suggesting people should be allowed to drive how they please, and only if they 'cause problems' are then penalised? How about we do what we can to deter killing innocents in the first place? How can a dead person 'help in sentencing'?
I’m not suggesting that they should, but they do and always will, until something is done to deter them. Just think a different approach is needed as this system isn’t working for the good guys.

I need a chat with Miss Patel about crime and punishment, have lots of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom