Thick fog containing thicker idiots...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

6CylinderMerc

Car
W203 C240 Elegance
Got up this morning - foggy. It cleared a little during the day but now it's back & it's thicker than ever....

I simply cannot believe the amount of thick idiots I've seen today driving around in pea soup without any lights on whatsoever. They just appear out of the gloom without a care in the world waiting for some poor unsuspecting soul to pull out on them so they can cause a big pile up. :( :( :(

Even worse, now it's getting dark there's more of 'em... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes we had thick fog this morning, lots of little local accidents, one right in front of me. Like you, it has come down again rather suddenly. Cold again :devil:

Hate the stuff

Nothing of the sort here :) Mind you, I didn't get up til gone 10:D

Well, at least my Nightbreakers light up the gloom for me....:cool:

I guess these must be the same people that leave their rear fogs on for days after it's clear in a deliberate attempt to dazzle drivers behind them (after eventually finding their headlamp & foglamp switch of course) :rolleyes:

Muppets, the lot of 'em! :devil:

Are these the same people who turn them on when the sun shines though?

Oh, no silly me - that's Beemer drivers :devil:

Really thick fog here too and very very cold. Keeps snowing too which is rather bizarre!! :eek: :crazy: Will be in interesting drive home and one where the roof won't be coming down as orginally planned :(

It has been bright sunshine all day. Bl00dy cold though

Verytalldave's picture reminds me of a true story.

There was one particular resident of an old folk's home who, every Halloween, would dress up as Death in VTD's piccy and go around at night knocking on the resident's windows, waiting for them to pull back the curtains :D

One year it actually worked for three old-timers :eek:

I have always been curious as to what the other drivers can see in fog when they overtake me. :confused::confused::confused:

I wonder how dare they overtake such a glorious mode of transport Malcolm in all honesty! :eek: :rolleyes:

Was very pea soup here during my drive to Nuneaton. Very cold coaching outside this afternoon although the sunshine was great :cool:. Still clear and bright here, although temperature down to freezing :crazy:

And yes! Why are there muppets on the road who forget where their lights switch is? Gets me, these are the same individuals who will have their fog lights on when it's May and no sign of any fog!

Still not worked out how to attract the attention of drivers with no lights on. Flashing them has NO effect at all usually.:crazy:

Followed a woman the other day on a dual carriageway, flashed my lights at her, no response, overtook her she looks at me I mouth NO LIGHTS and pointed at her car, no response, got in front of her and turned my lights on and off, no response. :devil:

Totally thick I thought, or words to that effect, and drove on with my Bi-Xenons burning bright.;) Why do we bother???:crazy:

You see them every day, and our local radio station is always advising people to make sure their lights are on.

And yes! Why are there muppets on the road who forget where their lights switch is? Gets me, these are the same individuals who will have their fog lights on when it's May and no sign of any fog!

If they're in North Yorks this evening then they're likely to get a little voucher from someone!!:devil: :devil: :devil: and serves them right!

Still not worked out how to attract the attention of drivers with no lights on. Flashing them has NO effect at all usually.:crazy:

Followed a woman the other day on a dual carriageway, flashed my lights at her, no response, overtook her she looks at me I mouth NO LIGHTS and pointed at her car, no response, got in front of her and turned my lights on and off, no response. :devil:

Totally thick I thought, or words to that effect, and drove on with my Bi-Xenons burning bright.;) Why do we bother???:crazy:

You see them every day, and our local radio station is always advising people to make sure their lights are on.

Could be the same one that were in a very nice restaurant today, a first class carvery was at hand,, but no, they wanted fried chicken and chips,,then they all decided that they must have double chips and worked it out that if they had a diet coke, that would off set the double chips. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom