Thief in my garage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Next door’s bloody cat to be precise.
So, storing the meat bits for tomorrow in the garage. Its cold enough!! Not in the fridge just laying on the floor really.
My Bruv came up today in his Disco just to have his coolant checked and a slow puncture re-inflated. (Carp cars these Discos)
Had a yap (as you do) and a brew. In this time next doors cat (Cooking Fat, as Benny Hill once called them) sneaked into the garage and demolished about 4 sausages which are due up on tomorrows Christmas memu.
Do you not just hate cats.

Sorry tpwuk, I know you have just lost your cat of late . Rant over.

Last edited:
My ex's cats used to nick the defrosting chicken breasts off the kitchen counter - when they did, they were re-christened 'chicken lollipops' lol!

John, I confess, it was me, I was hungry and know you had this big freezer and I was so very hungry....

Your hunger knows no bounds. Just another few hours and they would have been cooked!!

You have a great one Steve. All the Best.

There's a young "killer" cat where I live.

Yesterday morning I heared desperate squawking in one of the gardens opposite. Yup, Marty the killer cat had a blackbird in his mouth. Yelling and roaring, I chased him at full pelt around the detached house, along the street and into another rear garden where I was met with complete silence. :eek: :(

I gave up the pursuit and as I left the garden saw (above the window of the house front door) the blackbird frantically tring to escape. I knocked on the front door, the owner opened it, and before I could speak the blackbird had flown past us at a rate of knots seemingly none the worse for his encounter with Marty. :bannana:

Lots of black feathers in the hallway of the house though (the cat had entered carrying the blackbird through the back door catflap).

My only concern is that the cat saliva will "do" for the blackbird.

I'd never harm an animal, but I can see why some cats end up being shot with air rifles by some people..

I feed the wild birds in my garden every day.

Mostly to fatten them up for next doors cat it would appear. Anyway had a Jay in the garden today. Jay 1 Cat 0.

Cat not injured but retired, as Snagglepuss used to say. Exit. Stage Left. At speed.

Last edited:
Very few wild birds in my garden. Just all the neighbours' cats, who think they have the right to dig up my plants and cr*p on the lawn. I keep a stock of rocks to throw at the pesky little bast**ds. I just wish my aim was a bit better.

I feed the wild birds in my garden every day.

Mostly to fatten them up for next doors cat it would appear.

Same here, but a sparrowhawk comes into the garden looking for well fed birds for dinner, no cats though.

Russ

Same here, but a sparrowhawk comes into the garden looking for well fed birds for dinner, no cats though.

Russ

We too have Sparrowhawks and watching one of these birds taking its prey is less unpleasant (one could even say it is a marvel of Nature) than seeing a cat play with a victim and not even eat it.

We have several Lurchers roaming the around, so don't see many cats at all in the garden. :devil:

Paul, ever thought of going into "Rent a Lurcher":devil:

Paul, ever thought of going into "Rent a Lurcher":devil:

Ha ha! These dogs are born to chase anything rabbit-size that moves.

The problem starts when they catch somthing. We have de-clawed Bruce's snout on several occasions (not easy when he is quivering with excitement after making a catch). The sight to behold was when we used to get a Heron after our fish in the pond. Bruce just doesn't know when to stop the pursuit. :rolleyes: :D

Lots of Lurchers/Greyhounds available to rescue all over the country.

Fantastic dogs, don't really need that much excercise either. Just a high fence and never tie them to anything on a long lead (= Broken Neck if they take off to chase something). :(

Sister in law was soaking her Turkey in a brine solution in a bucket in the kitchen (she reads cooking books....). Caught her 2 year old having a pee in the bucket! Apparently not for the first time..... :D

^Now that made me laugh. Thanks David.

Neighbours greyhound ate neighbours daughters cat.

Distraught daughter buried cat in the back garden with small cross which read............................

LUCKY

:D:D

Next door’s bloody cat to be precise.
So, storing the meat bits for tomorrow in the garage. Its cold enough!! Not in the fridge just laying on the floor really.
My Bruv came up today in his Disco just to have his coolant checked and a slow puncture re-inflated. (Carp cars these Discos)
Had a yap (as you do) and a brew. In this time next doors cat (Cooking Fat, as Benny Hill once called them) sneaked into the garage and demolished about 4 sausages which are due up on tomorrows Christmas memu.
Do you not just hate cats.

Sorry tpwuk, I know you have just lost your cat of late . Rant over.

Free on loan to all Cub Members who suffer Cat/rat/mice/ or any other f*cking nuisance animal.

hw100thumbhole.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Very few wild birds in my garden. Just all the neighbours' cats, who think they have the right to dig up my plants and cr*p on the lawn. I keep a stock of rocks to throw at the pesky little bast**ds. I just wish my aim was a bit better.

I had this problem for a few years and tried everything then i bought one of these

SCARECROW

Works a treat and ive not seen the cat since......although the wife sometimes forgets to turn it off when putting the washing out :D

Sister in law was soaking her Turkey in a brine solution in a bucket in the kitchen (she reads cooking books....). Caught her 2 year old having a pee in the bucket! Apparently not for the first time..... :D

Am sure it never affected the taste at all!

my dog caught the neighbors cat by the tail as it tried to jump over the fence,my neighbor wanted me to pay the vets fees,i told her no it was her fault the cats to fat and slow.we dident get a card this year.the cats ok just a shorter tail and still cuts through our garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom