Thief....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
This little critter has been thieving my apples and pears :mad: .....and is now back for my yew (that's a clue!)....a nanna to the first to identify him....:)

Last edited:
Bambi?

HughJarse gets the nanna......little blighter is likely to end up as roast dinner...he ate all the pears from one tree, and all the windfall apples that were to be juiced. Few animals can eat Yew, this one can....and does!!

I think, could be wrong, that deer are the only animals that eat yew, most find it a little ......indigestable....:eek:

MMMMMmmmmmm................

Roast deer full of apples and pears slowly barbequed over maple wood embers.............

Do we all get an invite?

Please......................

If it ate your apples and pears how do you get to the first floor?

MMMMMmmmmmm................

Roast deer full of apples and pears slowly barbequed over maple wood embers.............

Do we all get an invite?

Please......................

I havn't tried muntjac, but those who have tell me it's very good eating....

Can I swap our badgers for your muntjac :devil: :D

PLEASE!!

John

PLEASE!!

John

I do not think that they would go down the badger holes John

They say in this part of the world that the ultra sonic cat scares work well on badgers. I was the only one not to have them digging up the lawn and it worked well

The other thing that works is a jam jar sunk in the lawn with Jays fluid in the bottom as it confuses their smell

Last edited:
I can live with the deer (not seen a rose bloom in our garden for three years:( ) and the rabbits (one day I will get one in a pie:devil: ), I save my real hatred for the moles. I always have at least one busy in the garden - sometimes two or three. :mad: :mad:
Philip

The trick with Yew is just to eat the red fruit - not the pip inside (which is quite big). They taste like Hubbabubba chewing gum!

HughJarse gets the nanna......little blighter is likely to end up as roast dinner...he ate all the pears from one tree, and all the windfall apples that were to be juiced. Few animals can eat Yew, this one can....and does!!

PLEASE!!

John

do they eat your apples and pears...?.....actually, come to think of it there are badgers about, none spotted as yet on my land, did see some Seekers last year.

I can live with the deer (not seen a rose bloom in our garden for three years:( ) and the rabbits (one day I will get one in a pie:devil: ), I save my real hatred for the moles. I always have at least one busy in the garden - sometimes two or three. :mad: :mad:
Philip

My cats hunt the moles....and bring them indoors.....saving up for a waistcoat :D

The trick with Yew is just to eat the red fruit - not the pip inside (which is quite big). They taste like Hubbabubba chewing gum!

I'll pass that on to Mr Munt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom