Thieving Ba***rds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJIF

Car
'97 C-Class 230k Sport
:eek: :eek: :eek: A stark warning to all! woke up 5.30 this morning, left for work at 6.oo, only i couldnt believe my eyes as i walked out to the car, some complete C**T has broken into my pride and joy :mad: :mad: :mad: window BROKEN satnav GONE multimedia system GONE.i live in ullenhall just outside of henley in arden so if anyone is from round these parts be warned these FU**ERS are about.

Can only imagine how gutted you feel Rich - whats happening re police etc - you might want to monitor ebay - any serial numbers?

That's really bad news, Rich. I feel for you.

Keep in mind that it could have been worse, though.

PJ

PS Recently, someone I know had his house broken into, and they stole the keys to his Rover 75, and the car!

And then he got it back :eek:

I only know too well how you feel mate, gutted for you!

-why didnt your alarm go off?
-how hidden was all your stuff?

no matter how much you try and deter if they see you parking up and the stuff in there, they will give it a chance go!

if you dont have an alarm, I would have an aftermarket one put in asap before you reinstall anything else.

good luck finding the guys!

I feel for you, and can fully understand your frustration. There is nothing we can say that is going to placate you. Hopefully you will come up with an idea that will protect your car in the future?

Commiserations,
John

Sorry to hear that Mate.....how is your insurance situation??

Richard, sorry to hear that mate :( Was anything on show?

If you park on your drive, I would seriously consider setting up a CCTV system. Doesn't prevent future occurances of course, but acts as a deterrent and if someone does try it on again, at least you will have some evidence.

Gutted for you mate:(

Very sorry to read this...:(

Thanks for the sorrys guys and girls, insurance is paying for multimedia but the one night i leave my work bag in the car with tomtom in i get done! will get 100quid back on the satnav but its having the other 400 quid to replace its a sum i just dont have :mad: police are gonna forensic the car and loose items the filthy theiving scum may have touched but its like when i was burgled you just feel hepless and violated! 250 quid excess to pay is a B*****D but thats just the way it is. this wouldnt be so bad but only 5 weeks ago some dozy **** drove into the back of me which caused enough damage on its own - full rear respray inc' new bumper and light assembly and they way they have thrown the boot emblem back on is obscenely poor workmanship just stuck on in the paint. my pride and joy just isnt the same as original and thats the worst thing for people like us who care for and keep our cars the way we do.

there just aren't the words to describe how one feels in this situation.

Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear the bad news mate :( I know exactly how you feel. My car got done over by these thieving scum last year when they robbed my Road Angel... you can't imagine one smashed window would make so much mess. :( They also trashed me B pillar.

Hope you get it sorted soon. If the car was parked at your own house, could you claim for the TomTom on the house insurance?

S.

Sorry to hear this Rich, unfortunatly the scum are working their way around the area, there have been numerous cars/vans done in and around Alcester, Studley and Henley.

henley as well, F**K me! ive been staying in henley for the last fortnite, i only came back to ullenhall lastnite :eek: :mad:

RJIF said:
Thanks for the sorrys guys and girls, insurance is paying for multimedia but the one night i leave my work bag in the car with tomtom in i get done! will get 100quid back on the satnav but its having the other 400 quid to replace its a sum i just dont have :mad: police are gonna forensic the car and loose items the filthy theiving scum may have touched but its like when i was burgled you just feel hepless and violated! 250 quid excess to pay is a B*****D but thats just the way it is. this wouldnt be so bad but only 5 weeks ago some dozy **** drove into the back of me which caused enough damage on its own - full rear respray inc' new bumper and light assembly and they way they have thrown the boot emblem back on is obscenely poor workmanship just stuck on in the paint. my pride and joy just isnt the same as original and thats the worst thing for people like us who care for and keep our cars the way we do.

there just aren't the words to describe how one feels in this situation.

When my car got broken into in Manchester the nice people who did it poo'd on the rear seat and pee'd all over the front seats. Even after a full valet the car used to stink if it was left in the sun... I traded it in on a cold day...

A friend of mine who lives in Dubai leaves his Merc unlocked with the windows half open and sometimes leaves his keys in the ignition... never been touched... I wonder why... maybe our government should learn from the Dubai justice system!

Very sorry to hear about this.

Portable satnavs are responsible for a huge increase in car break-ins. Removing the satnav and even the window mount makes no difference, they look for the sucker mark on the windscreen and will smash a window on the off-chance that you've hidden it somewhere inside the car. Once they've broken in, anything else in the car is fair game.

BTB 500 said:
Very sorry to hear about this.

Portable satnavs are responsible for a huge increase in car break-ins. Removing the satnav and even the window mount makes no difference, they look for the sucker mark on the windscreen and will smash a window on the off-chance that you've hidden it somewhere inside the car. Once they've broken in, anything else in the car is fair game.

I am sorry to hear of this, but as mentioned here, this type of theft is increasing - and yes, they really do look for the "sucker" marks :(

Nothing is sacred anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom