thieving ba***rds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gangsta se

Car
1991 300 se
hi guys some scumbag 2 days before xmas decided to help themselves to my stereo,dvd,screen,an my new sat nav via my drivers door window ,,,,so merry crimbo to me eh :mad: but on a happier note i hope you all have a very good new year :bannana:

they should have there b*lls removed with one of the shreds of glass from the broken window......:devil:

mark.t said:
they should have there b*lls removed with one of the shreds of glass from the broken window......:devil:

After dipping the shard into a handy puddle of dog dirt of course.

Sorry to hear about that - infuriating!

sorry to hear abt that mate, hope your new year goes better!

gangsta se said:
hi guys some scumbag 2 days before xmas decided to help themselves to my stereo,dvd,screen,an my new sat nav via my drivers door window ,,,,so merry crimbo to me eh :mad: but on a happier note i hope you all have a very good new year :bannana:
I didn't think Scumbag had moved to the outer regions of our pleasant lands just yet?

On a serious note I feel for you and can only imagine the anger you must be feeling. It is so frustrating to not be able to do anything.

I wonder if your possessions are now being sold in the local pub, or do you think they were simply stolen to fit into the thieves car?

Good luck with your hogmanay celebrations,

Regards,
John

Sorry to hear that mate, someone helped them self to my Sealey Engine hoist last week, from my garden...:mad:

prolly sold them for the price of a bag of smack ,,or maybe they were less fortunate than myself an there kids needed new shoes but whatever ,i hope they end up with the worse case of piles emaginable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom