Thieving Gits got some kahoonas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Another rainy day in the Ghetto that is South east London ......

2 Skag heads walking past my shop carrying a freshly stolen extra large roof box

Ere mate want to buy it ????

Er no

:doh:

which ghetto is that? (there are a few)

catford

My shop is 300 yards down the road from Halfrauds coincidentally ;)

Were they wearing Halfords staff shirts?

Groan.

It just beggars belief how they could nick something so large that it takes 2 people to carry, well 2 off your nut people anyway

Groan.

It just beggars belief how they could nick something so large that it takes 2 people to carry, well 2 off your nut people anyway

My father imports/exports iron/steel... he regularly had 6m beams (from thin rebar to several inch I-beams) stolen from a compound with 2.5m walls... The I-beams usually need a forklift to move them.

They just magically disappear, despite the guards.

M.

Last edited:
Perhaps the staff were queuing up to be in those absolutely dire adverts currently running :doh:.

Groan.

After being unable to watch Freeview, their Nan will get a surprise when they turn up with the top box she asked them to half inch.

How much do they want for it ?

How much is a wrap nowadays :)

Its not the first time I've seen them with something large. A few months back they tried to sell me a freshly stolen 8 man tent on wheels , also from halfords I assume

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom