Things you don’t see anymore...

• Thread starter Deletedmember130310
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Collecting stuff... key rings, match boxes, postcards, stamps, coins...
I used to have a collection of Kelloggs trade cards 'History of the locomotive' from the early '60s. I was only a nipper at the time but remember them well. I recently found some on ebay and couldn't resist. Is it tru we become more nostalgic as we get older?

Totally off topic and apologies to everybody else but BD your dog has just shown his face on members rides. I don’t do dogs per se but he’s a cute little thing :thumb:
View attachment 90310
Very kind of you to say Mr. B. He’s a wonderful dog.

Computer games loaded by tape.

Computer games loaded by tape, which can sometimes take 20 minutes (like the Hobbit on C64), which then just get to the end of the tape having not loaded. That's 20 minutes of your life you won't get back. :mad:

That's 20 minutes of your life you won't get back.

Never understood that comment, no matter what you do, good or bad, you'll never get that time back!

Never understood that comment, no matter what you do, good or bad, you'll never get that time back!

It means doing something more useful with that 20 minutes - like playing the game so at least you are getting enjoyment instead of waiting another 20 minutes for it to try and load again. :D

But playing the game for twenty minutes, you still won't get that time back :p

True, but when you are enjoying the time, you don't feel it is wasted and happy to expend and not get it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom