Things you would like but can't get anymore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll start with Pan Yan Pickle
Wierdly, the disappearance of Pan Yan Pickle came up in a conversation with friends over the weekend. Spooky! According to this, Premier Foods (the last owner of the brand name) lost the only copy of the original recipe in a fire in 2004, which would explain its absence.

I miss Cresta blackcurrant flavour (or any, really). Still, it would probably taste awful now.

Being Married for 25 years I would like some of "it" but cant get "it" any more :)

But saying that, where I work there is a proper Cougar who offered me a "BSC" but I didnt actually know what it was so politely made my excuses and left !
I know what ONS and FWB are , but not BSC .

Edit - we live and learn , from the urban dictionary-

BSC
Back, sack, and crack.

A type of beauty treatment for men which involves having hair waxed from the aforementioned three areas. Usually employed by gay men, though not exclusively.
One: I got my BSC yesterday.
Two: A Bachelor of Science? Cool! What grade did you get?
One: No, doofus. I got waxed. I'm hairless. Wanna see?
Two: Wow! That's so smooth!
#hair#removal#epilation#depilation#waxing
by Flakey August 24, 2009

I think I’d prefer the two acronyms I mentioned !

Bombay Duck.

This takes me back. We had Dutch Marines on board during my time on HMS Hermes. They loved Nasi Goring (which is good) but insisted in garnishing with Bombay Duck. Good God, that stuff stinks and the smell travels well on a ship!!!

'Supersonic Flyers' - tubes of liquorice filled with different flavours of granulated sugar. Julian Graves (now defunct) health food shops used to do the same thing. Amazingly, I still have my own teeth ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom