Things you would like but can't get anymore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cracker Barrel cheese
Hi,
They sell that in our local supermarket here in Abu Dhabi.
i bought some recently - like you - having fond memories of it from years back!
Firstly it’s made by Kraft in USA - a company that I hate!
Secondly it tasted terrible!
I won’t be buying it again!

i used to love Cadburys Aztec bars - Cadbury versions of a Mars bar.
Golden Wonder used to make baked bean flavour crisps - they tasted pretty good.

Cheers
Steve

Reactions: 219
Being Married for 25 years I would like some of "it" but cant get "it" any more :)

But saying that, where I work there is a proper Cougar who offered me a "BSC" but I didnt actually know what it was so politely made my excuses and left !

Just curious... what makes them a proper cougar?

I know what ONS and FWB are , but not BSC .

Edit - we live and learn , from the urban dictionary-

BSC
Back, sack, and crack.

A type of beauty treatment for men which involves having hair waxed from the aforementioned three areas. Usually employed by gay men, though not exclusively.
One: I got my BSC yesterday.
Two: A Bachelor of Science? Cool! What grade did you get?
One: No, doofus. I got waxed. I'm hairless. Wanna see?
Two: Wow! That's so smooth!
#hair#removal#epilation#depilation#waxing
by Flakey August 24, 2009

I think I’d prefer the two acronyms I mentioned !

I am aware of back sack and crack (s.i.l is a beautician) I just didn't put 2 and 2 together in the context of the conversation because I never realised it could be a kinky thing, just (exceptionally painful) punishment in my eyes ! Won't be taking her up on that particular offer !

Just curious... what makes them a proper cougar?

Constant flirting with the teenage of bloke members of staff, crude gestures, unexplained absences at the same time as the teenage blokes, inappropriate clothing etc etc.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it because she is a lovely person, whatever floats your boat :)

I'd forgotten about Bombay duck, those fishies stank!

Hi,
They sell that in our local supermarket here in Abu Dhabi.
i bought some recently - like you - having fond memories of it from years back!
Firstly it’s made by Kraft in USA - a company that I hate!
Secondly it tasted terrible!
I won’t be buying it again!

i used to love Cadburys Aztec bars - Cadbury versions of a Mars bar.
Golden Wonder used to make baked bean flavour crisps - they tasted pretty good.

Cheers
Steve
I mainly remember the adverts by James Robertson-Justice, I’m sure he must have passed on years ago , but loved the stuff on crackers by itself

Some members (of a certain age) may remember the comedy record by Tony Capstick who recalled some things you can't get now:

"We'd lots o' things in them days they 'aven't got today - rickets, diphtheria, Hitler - and my, we did look well goin' to school wi' no backside in us trousers an' all us little 'eads painted purple because we 'ad ringworm."

Being Married for 25 years I would like some of "it" but cant get "it" any more :)

But saying that, where I work there is a proper Cougar who offered me a "BSC" but I didnt actually know what it was so politely made my excuses and left !

You sure she wasn't offering you an honorary degree?

Milk tray chocolate bar (1970's ?) , one of them was a lime barrel. It must have been a production nightmare in the seventies to actually produce that bar and make a profit . Was it eight flavours or more ????

Milk tray chocolate bar (1970's ?) , one of them was a lime barrel. It must have been a production nightmare in the seventies to actually produce that bar and make a profit . Was it eight flavours or more ????

Remember those, they were brilliant.

Walkers Smokey Bacon Crisps
I’ve had them not so long ago , random petrol station somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom