Things you've gotta do! ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Call it a mid life thing or a realising that life is finite thing but I've taken to doing some of the things I've always wanted to do! So without listing them all, things like seeing Manhattan Transfer live, driving a Mclaren, flying in a helicopter chasing a Spitfire....You get the idea. None of these things has cost a fortune but all were thrilling in different ways. So the question is what things are or have been on your "things to do" list?

sounds like a Bucket list.....?...are we feeling old ?

Climb the north face of the Eiger or the Matterhorn were once on my list, but I can't see that happening now.

More realistically, drive a few laps of the Nurburgring, or even enter in a motorsport race.

When I was a teenager I set myself three tasks to achieve before I was 20: to fly a light aircraft; to buy a new car; and, well the third one was personal (but not what you're thinking). Managed to achieve all three.

I'd like to have a personal 5 minute exchange of views with someone who creates computer viruses

Have a good time with a BMW driver. :cool: LINK.

Ringway, you are so going to get this thread closed! I suggest you replace that with a photo of J-B-R while you still can.

Please may I have one of Susan George or Helen Mirren then?

0 to gutter in 60 seconds:(

I'll be happy if I can get out of a comfy chair without grunting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom