Thinking about replacing your E55K and can't find a suitable replacement? Read on...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

...because my XF-R is for sale...

After enjoying my E55K's I always struggled to think what I would replace it with - it needed to be a forced induction V8 and more modern than the W211. This quite long winded search ended up at this, my 2010/60 plate Jaguar XF-R...

First real difference between this and the E55K is the 6 speed ZF gearbox - nothing wrong at all with the indestructible Mercedes 5 speed - it's just this is more responsive and smoother; no lag at all and zero delay.

The engine is very similar to the E55K, obviously being a supercharged 5.0 V8, the same nature, but it's just that bit more responsive (partly down to the gearbox)

The exhaust note is something to be heard; this is the same engine that is in the RR Sport SVR and the Jaguar F-Type R and it is perfection to my ears, it can poodle about relatively anonymously but then put it into 'Sports' mode and press the 'Dynamic' mode button and all hell breaks loose and turns the car into a slobbering beast.

Everything is standard in the engine department, but they're easily tuneable if that's you're thing.

Details:
Full documented Jaguar history (every invoice) - it's due an oil service and the MOT in September so I would get that done before sale at Jaguar (or if you want to take it "as is" then that can be negotiated into the price)

Recent brand new JO Dunlop Sport tyres on the rear, front have around 6mm.

No known faults whatsoever, I'm more than happy if you want an in depth inspection at Jaguar or wherever you'd prefer.

Some minor stone chips to the front but they're quite low down.

Two previous owners before me (so you will be the fourth), the chap I bought the car from owned it from the car being just over a year old and looked after it very well.

Photos:

Price:
£18,750

If there is anything missing from the advert I will update further when I get back in a fortnights time

Here's the proverbial useless shot completely overladen with effects:

MOT on Wednesday and goes into Jaguar on Tuesday for an early service and anything that is flagged up will also be done.

Sold within 48 hours of going on e bay...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom