Thinking about selling the C32 - Any Interest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanMuller

Car
C32 AMG
Hi all,

I haven't really made my mind up yet so I'm just getting a feel for interest. I am still undecided to sell as I FINALLY have everything working on the car.

I will be doing 200-300 miles a week with my new job and the C32 was mainly used as a weekend car as with my current job I cycled every day.

The car has put a massive smile on my face and has plenty of oomph. People are shocked how quick it is for such a sleeper.

Things I have done in my ownership:

ATF change
New wishbones
Pulley
Heat Exchanger
New intercooler pump
New radiator (new code without leak)
New charge cooler (only 2000 miles since I have had the new one fitted)
Roof/Wings/Bootlid resprayed NO RUST
Waxoyl'd the underneath and door inners
None of the wheels are curbed
New Brembo discs and pads with about 500 miles on them
New alternator
Seats are in great shape, I cream them every 6 months

The car is always garaged.

Things that are annoying:

Small stone chip on bonnet
Seat heater packed in on driver side but the sides still work
start up click for 30 seconds in dashboard

The car has 89,000 on the clock and I've always changed the oil every 6k miles. The car does not have a full stamped history because I have done all the work myself and kept an Excel file with everything that's been done. It's just sailed through an MOT as well.

Realistically, for how much should I try to sell this car? It really needs to go to somebody who knows what this car is. If it's worth 2-3 grand I'll drive it into the ground. If it's worth 5-7k I might sell and get a motorway mileage muncher.

2pysrqe.jpg

2vrsxo2.jpg

15z5xr5.jpg

2100n43.jpg

2iauz9k.jpg

6hq2ch.jpg

i6z98j.jpg

14wtwgm.jpg

Last edited:
Don't sell it. Wonderful cars. You'll feel cheated letting it go for what the market will be prepared to pay, so keep hold of it :thumb:

If the seats are comfy - who cares...

In all honesty, I cannot see this car selling for enough to make it worthwhile you selling it but I hope you do get a good price for it as you have clearly looked after it.

I appreciate the comments :) worst case I just keep it and drive it until the end! It's good to get feedback to get an idea.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom