Thinking of buying this C63s - thoughts on the car & dealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great looking car :thumb:

Price up a new c63s via a broker i doubt it will be much more.

Thoughts on that car? Looks amazing. Great spec. Go for it. Dealer surely irrelivant as it'll still have remining manufactuers warranty?

Looks fantastic...

Other than the air balance it's the same car as mine bought from new two months ago. I paid £10k more from a Merc dealer. Pictures are on the Album links under C63s White Knight.

Yes, the colour is amazing.

Although I've noticed for a while now - some cars are photographed under really big bright lights, it seems, which makes the car look a lot brighter and artificially very shiny.

Looks great but I imagine out of that environment it might not look quite so good.

Thanks for the comments guys, it's a great car and I'd dearly love it, but it's dependent on me selling my CLS55 which the dealer said they would probably offer me 5k for... idiots!

Plus they promised to send me a video of the car starting, electronics working etc. and they haven't. That and the wife is pissing and moaning.

I do fancy a C63s, though as my next car. They have a white one which is even higher specked at just a few K more, I would have been tempted if not for it being white.

Yes, the colour is amazing.

Although I've noticed for a while now - some cars are photographed under really big bright lights, it seems, which makes the car look a lot brighter and artificially very shiny.

Looks great but I imagine out of that environment it might not look quite so good.

Yeah a lot of these dealers make them look sparkling under the lights, but in reality they don't look as gleaming close up away from their bright lights. Mind my mate has a BMW which is a similar color and when it's been cleaned and polished it looks absolutely brilliant in dull or great weather. For me the color of a car can make all the difference as with the wheels. Wrong choice or options and a great car can look dull or just not great.

I do like the blue of this particular car, though, which is what drew me to it.

Other than the air balance it's the same car as mine bought from new two months ago. I paid £10k more from a Merc dealer. Pictures are on the Album links under C63s White Knight.

Nice car, how are you finding it? I love the interior personally, it's minimalistic, clean and seems classic almost. My CLS55 is well equipped and full of leather and chrome etc. but it's looking vastly dated interior wise compared to the C63s. The current E63's interior seems dated too, although the 17 version looks great inside the cabin, a mini S class by the looks of it.

Says sorry we have hit a problem. I do love an estate, but it's the saloon version I'm after.

Yes I realise that but it just illustrates that perhaps the car you are looking at maybe a tad over priced.

Yes I realise that but it just illustrates that perhaps the car you are looking at maybe a tad over priced.

The estate you've posted the link to is a non 's' model though. Maybe that's why it's a little cheaper? :dk:

I saw one in that blue parked up in my local B&Q car park. Superb colour, looks even better in the flesh!

Hi Chris,

In my opinion the best colour for this car.

I haven't driven the C63s but did have the C63 Coupe for 10 days and that was a beast of a car. Handles great and can have a lot of fun with it.

However the drive was very stiff and after the 10 days I did become tired of driving it believe it or not!

On the plus side - every time you start the car it'll make you smile if not giggle hehe.

Over all I was very impressed with the car and can only imagine the S model being even better. Also I believe the S model will hold its value slightly better than the normal C63. However I could be wrong here.

Hope my 2 pence has helped you a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Chris,

In my opinion the best colour for this car.

I haven't driven the C63s but did have the C63 Coupe for 10 days and that was a beast of a car. Handles great and can have a lot of fun with it.

However the drive was very stiff and after the 10 days I did become tired of driving it believe it or not!

On the plus side - every time you start the car it'll make you smile if not giggle hehe.

Over all I was very impressed with the car and can only imagine the S model being even better. Also I believe the S model will hold its value slightly better than the normal C63. However I could be wrong here.

Hope my 2 pence has helped you a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I like how subtle they look compared to the previous C63 and I love the interior.

I've been on car wow and had a finance price for a brand new C63s at 62K, but I'm not sure if that is with all the options I ticked for or whether that's just a price to get you in the door to then order one with the options then to be added.

If it is with the options I ticked I could see myself going for a brand new one. I think after 5 years given the low miles I'd do I think it would be worth 25-30K which the way I look at cars would see me sitting on a big lump of equity long after its paid off and I've had my money's worth out of it driving it etc.

The wife thinks I'm mad, but I'm getting that itch get another ME car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom