Thinking of moving to a C63 from an M4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's spectacularly good. I get around 8mpg around town in London traffic.

Around 9-12mpg for me.

Hi , really depends on your driving style.

My C207 is superb as a long distance cruiser and it comfortable overall.

However , if your comfort is not a consideration and your have a right foot problem BMW is the route to go.

If a Mercedes badge was stuck on an Austin 1800 (Land Crab ) most members on hear would love it.

I cant think of a single reason I would take the M4 over the c63 unless I was spending time on the track. The M4 competition is slightly more raw and accurate and unless you're going for the coupe benz, the M4 is a much nicer looking car. but for everything else the C is a much better car.

If you're going for the face-lift , watch out for sound muffling from that particulate filter. The face-lift has loads of upgrades but there will be quite a premium in price. The pre face-lift is less comfortable but sounds better and is more raw and more slidey

I cant think of a single reason I would take the M4 over the c63 unless I was spending time on the track. The M4 competition is slightly more raw and accurate and unless you're going for the coupe benz, the M4 is a much nicer looking car. but for everything else the C is a much better car.

If you're going for the face-lift , watch out for sound muffling from that particulate filter. The face-lift has loads of upgrades but there will be quite a premium in price. The pre face-lift is less comfortable but sounds better and is more raw and more slidey

Actually, a 2019 facelift will still have the great engine sound. It's only 2020 onwards that's muted...

Actually, a 2019 facelift will still have the great engine sound. It's only 2020 onwards that's muted...

The 2019 facelift still has the OPF installed? It sounds muted compared to the pre-facelift.

The 2019 facelift still has the OPF installed? It sounds muted compared to the pre-facelift.
I thought 2019 had the OPF too.

I thought 2019 had the OPF too.
I worded the reply badly, it does have the OPF installed. I was confused as to why someone was saying the 2020 was muted but the 2019 facelift wasn't.

Hi , really depends on your driving style.

My C207 is superb as a long distance cruiser and it comfortable overall.

However , if your comfort is not a consideration and your have a right foot problem BMW is the route to go.

If a Mercedes badge was stuck on an Austin 1800 (Land Crab ) most members on hear would love it.
Nah I don't think so. The competition pack is great but the original is dire

I couldn’t go back to an M3 or M4 after my C63, although I am comparing a 6.2 with a 3.0 turbo. Off the line the BMW was quicker but everywhere else in the real world the C63 was quicker, more comfortable, more enjoyable and just left a massive smile on my face every time I used the throttle. The BMW was anodine and lacking character by comparison. Hope you went down the AMG path!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom