Thinking of selling my car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I am thinking of selling my car (again) I would consider a part ex.

If you know anyone who is looking for a W202 at this moment in time let them know!

Im not sure what car I want next but you can bet it will be a benz. I woudn't mind a SL320 or SL500 (tan you selling your 500?)

If I dont sell it ill just give it to my dad, why am I selling it? I just want something else, after driving around in a convertable earlier this week I kind of got my heart set on a rag top.

If you are serious about it please send me a private message, pics and specs can be found in the gallery and all over the forums.

Nooooo...

After all that hard effort? :(

I say let your dad enjoy it ;)

So would you be looking for something like this?

:devil:

S.

It would definetly have to be a later year otherwise i'll end up modyfing it! :bannana: :devil:

I feel a "let's all look for a SL for Koolvin" thread is gonna be started soon hehe. :devil:

What age/price are you looking at K. ?

S.

will have to sell mine before I even look at anything else!

Hi Vin,
Must it be "189" colour..... 18" AMG wheels ... .;)

Sorry mines NOT for sale..... yet.... :D

Good hunting.

What kinda money are you looking to get for the 180 and how easy is your rather heavily modified beast to insure?

Originally posted by Sp!ke
What kinda money are you looking to get for the 180

dunno TBH....

Originally posted by Sp!ke
how easy is your rather heavily modified beast to insure?

easy as pie....

or a cabriolet mod on your current car K :D

Originally posted by Koolvin
I am thinking of selling my car (again)

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.:crazy: :crazy:

We won't let you. I'll get Steve to come over and talk you out of it if we can't.

THINK AGAIN. Give up women, your new house anything but your Dream Machine.:crazy: :crazy:

Your car is great, but against popular opinion here, sometimes you have to move on. Don't let them sway you if you have decided!

just had a full service, 2 new tyres, new discs and pads and new ball joints done this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom