Thinking of selling my E350 Sport-Opinions please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Good evening everyone
I'm thinking of putting my E350 up for sale soon as having just got back from a week in Dorset, I have an urge to get a VW Camper-Being the outdoors type of person, my E Class is not getting used very much and I fancy a change and a little bit of touring. Don't shout at me!-This is my 3rd MB, so potentially I will return to the fold at some point once my itch is scratched.
I have drafted an advert below and would really appreciate your opinions on the advert and more importantly on the price, which I'm thinking of setting at £14,500. Although there are many E Classes out there for sale cheaper, I think I have priced it fairly on condition, mileage and spec....and a few extras that I will be including in the sale. Please let me know what you guys and gals think:

Mercedes E350 CDi Sport Edition 125 (265BHP) Blue Efficiency

A totally honest and genuine, loved example of an E350 CDi Sport Edition 125 in glossy Obsidian metallic black.

If you are looking for an unmolested, high spec Mercedes with many expensive factory extras then look no further.

I am probably the most picky of people when it comes to cars, and will safely say you will probably struggle to find a higher spec and better example of this model of Mercedes. This has not been used as a ‘Gatwick Car’ as so many are, with rocket ship mileage. Only one previous owner before I purchased her.

In fact, I only use her on the occasional evening and weekend, hence the low mileage.

This car has been garaged all of its life, and detailed regularly by me to keep her looking great.

I am a Mercedes enthusiast and a member of the Mercedes Club, so it’s in my blood!!

First registered on the 30th September 2011, this is a late 2011 model (61 Plate) with the super smooth and powerful 265BHP diesel engine mated to the later 7G Plus gearbox , not the earlier less powerful 235BHP engine.

For a car this powerful, she has regularly returned 42-45MPG on long trips and if drive carefully, I have once seen 50.5MPG.

Spec:

Obsidian Black Metallic

Full Almond Beige Leather interior

Anthracite headlining

Factory AMG flat bottomed three spoke leather steering wheel

Factory AMG bumpers and side skirts

Factory AMG twin spoke 18” polished face alloys (still look great but I have repaired them in a few places due to minor kerb rash with lacquer to prevent corrosion)

Fully electric, heated leather seats with three position memory, which also adjusts the door mirrors and steering wheel position

Electrically adjustable steering column

Auto dimming rear view and driver’s door mirrors

Electrically adjustable lumbar support

Glass panoramic roof with twin electric blinds

One touch electric windows all round

Heated, electrically adjustable and folding door mirrors

Intelligent light system (ILS) with cornering headlamps

Bi-Xenon headlights

Auto lights

Auto wipers

Remote boot release from the key fob and driver’s seat

Parking sensors front and rear

Passive park system (sensors measure the gap between parked cars)

Automatic climate control (blows ice cold)

Full Command navigation

Bluetooth for phone

Bluetooth media streaming

CD/DVD player

Media interface in the center armrest

Built in 10GB music hard drive with USB connection for memory sticks etc.

Purchased by me in January 2015 from Mercedes Benz of Ascot as an approved used car, the service history is full and complete by MB and later by the well-respected Prestige Car Service of Horndean, whom have also carried out an ATF change at the prescribed mileage as part of the car’s ongoing maintenance.

This car has never failed an MOT, it’s not even had an advisory as can be seen on the Government website under ‘MOT History’. Current MOT expires 7th January 2019.

The matching tyres at the front have plenty of life left in them and the rears are virtually new having been replaced with a matching pair a few months ago.

Interior is 99% as new

Current mileage is 48,346

Next service is due in 165 days and is the smaller A service

I have all the book packs with the car

I have every invoice for the car

Two keys, one with a genuine Mercedes Benz leather and chrome ‘E’ keyring

I also have an ‘as new’ genuine set of ribbed floor mats which will be included in the sale as well as the AMG mats

I will include with the car, a rubber boot liner with a carpet inlay

I will also include a set of genuine Mercedes Benz locking roof bars with both keys and storage bag

This may not be the cheapest E350 on the market, but it is a genuine, low mileage, well cared for, beautiful condition example of how a Mercedes should be

Just realized that members cannot reply to threads on 'Cars For Sale'-I have now posted this thread in the 'General' section, so you may reply there if you wish.
Mods-Please feel free to remove this post-Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom