Thinking of selling my E350 Sport-Opinions please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi. I might be missing it but I see no pictures in the Cars for Sale section? Pictures as they say are worth a thousand words!

Hi-I have posted a link there to photobucket and the auto trader ad that has lots on photos on

CAR NOW SOLD-Thanks to all those that replied. I will remain a forum member as I my Dad and partner still have their MBs so PCS will still be getting annual visits too :)
Good to hear - we’ll done!

What happened Saturday, did you buy a VW Camper ??

Steve
I did. I woke up at 5am Saturday morning and got the train from Surrey to Whitehaven in Cumbria to view and then bought the VW. Then drove back home to Surrey and got to bed at 1:30am. I then had a guy travel down from Yorkshire to buy my E Class arriving at my house at 7am Sunday morning, so not much sleep but both deals done and dusted.

Well done - that wasn't too painful it seems.

It's a nice feeling when it is all sorted out isn't it!

You could have had a sleep in the back of the camper? photos of the van at your earliest convenience please.

Steve.

Well done - that wasn't too painful it seems.

It's a nice feeling when it is all sorted out isn't it!
It certainty is, but boy did I need my bed by Sunday evening

Any details of the van?
It’s a 2015 Olympian blue, DSG, short wheel base, 140bhp VW transporter converted to a camper from new. 6,500 miles, fsh. Pretty high spec conversion with a diesel Webasto diesel heater. I couldn’t knock the seller down a penny, however the van was near mint and I was not too bothered about the price when he said all the accessories including two awnings, a top of the range Kenwood stereo with absolutely everything on it, unused porta potti, cushions, extra table, windbreak, un-used pans, fiamma bike rack and three quarters of a tank of fuel was included in the sale. Really smashing guy to deal with. He then kept putting more bits and pieces in the van saying “oh, you better take this, and you better have spares of that etc. The bits and pieces that I was unaware of being included in the sale totals about £2K.
So overall pretty chuffed

You could have had a sleep in the back of the camper? photos of the van at your earliest convenience please.

Steve.
Will do Steve. It’s a proper A-Team van with 20” wheels and chrome side bars, not too bling though as that’s not me. Just tinkering with it for now but once a get a chance to give it a good clean I’ll try and remember to get some photos up

Haha, at least it’s not a Type 2, my friends bought one, rebuilt it, had two holidays in it and sold it.... he hated having to chug along at 50mph... :rolleyes:

Haha, at least it’s not a Type 2, my friends bought one, rebuilt it, had two holidays in it and sold it.... he hated having to chug along at 50mph... :rolleyes:
I think my 2L TDi tops out at a massive 108mph. Bit different to my E Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom