Thinking of selling the 350CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Thinking of selling our (265 Bhp) 350CDI.

2011 Obsidian Black 125 edition with usual extras. Nothing over and above the standard equipment. Black inside.
79k on the clock
Full service history from Mercedes and my Indy who updates the DSB everytime . Only original parts have ever been used.
Never failed an mot. I will mot it next week as it’s due
Not remapped, car is totally standard.
Car has no mechanical or electrical faults. It has genuinely been one of the best cars we’ve owned. I’ve only had to replace its thermostat and the front hydro bushes 2 weeks ago.

Great paint, ceramic coated and a great interior , genuinely well looked after. Obviously the odd scuff for its age but I get complemented a lot for its condition.
4 Michelin PS4 on it , the rears are fairly new, fronts are on 5mm. Only run on Premium Diesel.

This is driven by my very careful wife every day with a regular Italian tune up to clean it out.
£8500

Attachments

• 1E684CE5-C45B-4E8D-A86B-4578AD3C16C3.jpeg
    1E684CE5-C45B-4E8D-A86B-4578AD3C16C3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Sorry forgot to say. It was first registered by MB in Brooklands then bought by its second owner who had it till 25k miles. We bought it from Mercedes Edinburgh and are the 3rd owner. We’ve had it since.
The DVLA shows it as 4 owners. This is my fault as I made a mess of the paperwork at the time and they wouldn’t edit it for me.

I’ll give it a good wash at the weekend and put more photos up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom