Third Time Lucky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulC101

Car
E350cdi Estate
Hello,

I'm hoping for third time lucky with my next MB.

I love the marque, having been a die-hard Land Rover owner for many years.

I've previously owned a C270cdi Avantgarde estate 2000MY, but it turned out to be a dog and after 4 months the engine gave up on 130k miles. :fail

My 2nd MB was a stunning '08 E320cdi Elegance estate with just about every conceivable extra. I was intending to keep it for 4 years, unfortunately after 10 months of ownership it was hit at speed by a drunk/drug driver and totalled. :wallbash:

So now I'm a week or so away from picking up a 2011 E350cdi BlueEfficiency Sport estate with AMG extras :bannana::bannana:

Naturally I'm hoping this one's a keeper...!!

Anyway, Hello again.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm hoping for third time lucky with my next MB.

I love the marque, having been a die-hard Land Rover owner for many years.

I've previously owned a C270cdi Avantgarde estate 2000MY, but it turned out to be a dog and after 4 months the engine gave up on 130k miles. :fail

My 2nd MB was a stunning '08 E320cdi Elegance estate with just about every conceivable extra. I was intending to keep it for 4 years, unfortunately after 10 months of ownership it was hit at speed by a drunk/drug driver and totalled. :wallbash:

So now I'm a week or so away from picking up a 2011 E350cdi BlueEfficiency Sport estate with AMG extras :bannana::bannana:

Naturally I'm hoping this one's a keeper...!!

Anyway, Hello again.
Welcome and fingers crossed all goes well!

Welcome, your luck has to turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom