THIS AMAZING CAR JUST NEEDS TO BE SEEN & DRIVEN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Damage to rear driver wheel arch too

Guess you would have to see them in the flesh to find out Gav! :D

Rotfl nah it's ok, I can just make them out fine from here..... Was a stupid question, Sorry lol

Its got 'that badge' in 3 places, cant say ive seen it on the wings before.

dbd8748d86d66929febd85f3346ab6b3.jpg

All about the
'Affalterbach.Germany'
Special Edition

Written in Times New Roman :D :D :D

Well, some money has been spent on it (not counting the 'remap', or the £4-a-pop EbAyMG Special Edition badges...), and it looks quite decent from the pictures, though in the metal it may not be quite so good. These really are ludicrously cheap nowadays.

Shh....everyone will want one if you tell them that.

Could be a money pit, of course, but I quite like it. Does that have the M119 engine (just like the one in my SL500 which self-destructed at 142k miles) or the M113?

Did mercedes not make the car beautifl already???? Its like going out with a super model and telling her she will spend the next 12 months on harley st!!!!

A heat gun and some dental floss would get rid of all the crappy badges, and I think the body kit (for once) actually improves the look of the front end.

The seller seems to be in the RV restoration business, but perhaps as a sideline, is selling a few old bangers (see his other items). I can't actually access the ad at the moment, but istr it is a Classified, and of course classified ads cannot have feedback, so the lack thereof may indicate nothing.

I'm curiously drawn to it; the E500 (which I can't justify keeping, alas) is such a nice example of an old-style Mercedes - smooth, quiet, comfortable, 'adequate' power (to quote Rolls-Royce), 'dignified and stately' (to quote The Pirates of Penzance), and it might be the same.

I'm going up that way next weekend, so if it's still there I might go and take a look; I don't know where I'd keep it, but I'm still curiously drawn...

Its got 'that badge' in 3 places, cant say ive seen it on the wings before.

dbd8748d86d66929febd85f3346ab6b3.jpg

All about the
'Affalterbach.Germany'
Special Edition

Written in Times New Roman :D :D :D

This is probably the worst badge (design and execution wise) made in history of badges. The spacing alone gives me creeps. That being said, I won't be surprised if the company behind it sold more of them than MB sold AMG cars.

This is probably the worst badge (design and execution wise) made in history of badges. The spacing alone gives me creeps. That being said, I won't be surprised if the company behind it sold more of them than MB sold AMG cars.

The number of AT dealerships who think that is a genuine badge is staggering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom