This has made my day!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Man floored by punch from female shopper after pensioner mugged in Sloane Square Arrest: a man is questioned by police

A mugger who allegedly robbed a pensioner in central London was halted in his tracks by a woman who punched him in the face, according to a bystander. A man was arrested on suspicion of robbery by police in Sloane Square, Kensington, at about 12.30pm after an elderly man was targeted outside the Peter Jones shop. Witnesses described the dramatic moment a female shopper punched the man in the face in order to stop him. PREVIOUS Boris Johnson flies to US to urge support for fighting

. A second woman, who was carrying a young child, then helped to corner him along with two workmen, according to reports. Dominic Shelmerdine, a 54-year-old author who lives in nearby Sloane Avenue, said he was "shocked" by the incident but "glad" the woman had punched the man. Theft: the suspect is interviewed (Picture: Dominic Shelmerdine) Describing the dramatic moment, he told the Standard: "I was walking past to go and eat a late breakfast. I saw this woman screaming and she punched him. "Unfortunately for him, he ran into another woman who was carrying a child. "I am very glad [the first woman] gave him a good punch. I saw him sitting in the road looking sorry for himself afterwards. Afterwards she went up to him and said 'You got what you deserved'. Two workmen came to help stop him from running away." He continued: "People were getting out of their Chelsea tractors and were getting spontaneously interested. There were loads of police. It all unfolded rather dramatically." "I was shocked but I was more shocked that the two women got involved because they normally wouldn't involve themselves in that sort of thing." A spokesman for Scotland Yard confirmed officers were called to the scene at 12.24pm and arrested a man on suspicion of robbery at 12.39. He added the victim had not yet made contact with police. in... Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
Mr Shelmerdine may be an author but appears to be unable to string a sentence together verbally except to be misogynistic. Good for her, whoever the woman is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom