This is a cheap E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lowest W211 I have seen

I think that has about 95% of the options list ticked.

Not sure about the 'chauffeured premiership footballers car'.....

Does look very nice indeed.

I'm slightly disturbed at them appearing at this price.

Seems too cheap.

I'm slightly disturbed at them appearing at this price.

Seems too cheap.

Out of interest I phoned a S211 E55 that's been up for months and had a good chat with the trader who said they are through the floor. He says that he's never known it so bad, but I take that with a pinch of salt because a) he's a trader like me and "it's always a struggle trying to make a quid, and b) I know there are a couple of people on here that can't get hold of these kinds of cars..

They are very cheap now...
I almost bought one at auction for 8K but let it go as too much to potentially costs me thousands if a strut had gone or something....

Those prices are scary!!.........I did see some 2009 E63 going for 47k somehere so they are all dropping in price

Last edited:
seen a few under the £10K mark, obviously no idea on condition etc, but ALOT of car for that sort of money, sometimes i think to buy one just for spare parts! :)

seen a few under the £10K mark, obviously no idea on condition etc, but ALOT of car for that sort of money, sometimes i think to buy one just for spare parts! :)

Go halves with you......I will take the suspension struts and you can have everything else?:thumb:

Does it look like its sitting very high, or, is that normal?

It's 'normal' - however, someone probably leant on the 'raise car' button I imagine.

It will sit lower than that normally if that button is switched off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom