This is a really lazy question but please help...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In this instance you might be correct.

If that was a jibe at me (I can't work out if it was) then you'll note the other chap/lady/whoever above seems to jump on my posts without fail to pick holes in them.

Stuart don't let rick&rock wind you up mate!
Tell them to go and have kit kat! Lol

May ask you to sort me some of those out Stuart.

They look good. :)

Certainly :)

It's a friend of mine called Steven Taylor:

[email protected]

If you email him what you want he will make them up for you. If you want shorter plate tell him as per StuartK ones. He charges £40 and if you want the BS marks on them making them fully legal he will ask for photos of your documents.

Any problems let me know. He accepts PayPal gift payments I believe.

I'll speak with you at that meeting at the Bull's Head.

Here's a different number plate company

https://www.fourdotdesignerplates.co.uk/
01c24bd25dc860cf2b6194d1c0722c9b.jpg

774b0466349532e4e2bf4ceaaf97d4a3.jpg

Certainly :)

It's a friend of mine called Steven Taylor:

[email protected]

If you email him what you want he will make them up for you. If you want shorter plate tell him as per StuartK ones. He charges £40 and if you want the BS marks on them making them fully legal he will ask for photos of your documents.

Any problems let me know. He accepts PayPal gift payments I believe.

I bet he'll appreciate you letting everyone know who makes illegal plates...didn't you read the link I posted!:wallbash::wallbash:

I bet he'll appreciate you letting everyone know who makes illegal plates...didn't you read the link I posted!:wallbash::wallbash:

He doesn't make illegal plates mate.

He requests copies of your documents to enable him to manufacture kite marked plates.

Or...

You can buy "show only" plates from him which he makes customer fully aware of.

I don't really understand this near-obsession on some people's part with 'different' number plates. To my mind, if a car isn't distinctive enough without a special number plate, it's not distinctive enough, full stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom