This is Detailing! r107

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks epic! I think you need one of those tools Gav lol

you can't beat dry ice detailing, seen body shops remove old paint with this technique.

you can't beat dry ice detailing, seen body shops remove old paint with this technique.
There's a video done by them doing exactly that to another r107 in gold.

This tech is beating pressure washing to the ground but its a bit too pricey right now, few years ahead hopefully it would be accessible to the hobbyist DIYers

This tech is beating pressure washing to the ground but its a bit too pricey right now, few years ahead hopefully it would be accessible to the hobbyist DIYers
It looks great but i can't imagine we'll all be allowed to release loads of CO2 into the air what with the big global warming debate going on!

It looks great but i can't imagine we'll all be allowed to release loads of CO2 into the air what with the big global warming debate going on!
Those for it argue it more environmentally friendly as it is recirculating Co2 already in the air, not to mention the amounts of water and chemicals saved.

All that lovely oily protection gone........it will be covered in rust soon!!

I would love to go to a workshop that does this to see what goes on (IAM in America is a bit far!!) as has just been said, it looks great as it cleans away years of muck, oil, possibly loose paint and maybe Strong paint as well. Then as said does it all rust away in 24 hours??
Not a cheap option either
kc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom