This is just wrong.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonboyE63

Car
2012 E63 Wagon
How much.....at this rate it will go for over 6 figures.......i can think of better things to spend that much on....

i might be corrected, but that is a shockingly bad taste G wagon

G Wagons have never done it for me. I don't see the point of them.

Same here - and I am otherwise a big fan of 4x4 off-roaders!

EDIT - apologies to any G-Wagon owners who may be reading this.

Agree, don't get that!

Crazy money with few days left.

It's a Mercedes Benz and this is a Mercedes Benz forum. But let's be honest with ourselves if it were not for rich rap artists/Russians/footballers the G Wagen would have gone the same way as the Land Rover 90/110.

No longer economically viable to make despite being brilliant at what it was designed for.

I'm quite prepared to accept that it is brilliant at what it was designed for, but that one still looks like a tart's handbag...

Yes never got the point of the G wagen,if nothing else it is ugly,no someone with more money than brains is bidding this up,best of luck ,yes maybe it will be worth more in years to come but if I was investing in a car I would pick one I could love to drive and look at,the G does nothing for me.

I think there will be import duty and VAT to pay on top of the selling price - wow!

And I agree - it ain’t no looker!

I love a G-Wagen, but a convertable looks a bit odd.

They certainly seem to hold a premium price. Never been a fan myself.

A good friend in Hamburg, shipped his out to Australia for a six-month sabbatical road/off-road trip to see the country and family members. He had to rebuild one of the front hubs during the trip, but was otherwise pleased with it after covering thousands of kilometres in some very tough conditions (desert, wetland etc).

Saw a G63 yesterday, reg something like DAV1? sounded nice but did nothing for me. The driver probably thought the same about my SL.

The only saving grace is that it's the 'Final Edition'.
I'm sure it's a solid old tank, but the build quality looks rubbish; the door gaps are as wide as the Grand Canyon and the fit of some of the trim is terrible.
It'll probably sell for huge money.

The only saving grace is that it's the 'Final Edition'.
I'm sure it's a solid old tank, but the build quality looks rubbish; the door gaps are as wide as the Grand Canyon and the fit of some of the trim is terrible.
It'll probably sell for huge money.

Its meant to have giant door gaps, its based on a military vehicle! Also, you will find that the trim quality is vastly superior to a W204s interior...

The ugly rubbing strip running along the body doesn’t look straight. It actually looks like a badly attached 80s dado rail :eek:

Theyve never been a handsome vehicle, and frankly these look like they have had a chav inspired makeover. ( you just need your fake Burberry baseball cap, and you are all set to be the coolest cat on the local estate.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom