This is some ebay add

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
after previously saying on a moron would buy a car without seeing it, this could well be the exception that proves the rule

absolutely stunning car, brilliant advert and i love it

Thanks all... I am fighting with myself not to click the end listing button! I really dont use the car at all though and could do with the extra garage space.

im glad i was nice about it now as its jay's

and its in his sig, 8 cars is a bit greedy though

if someone asked me if i wanted a gold car from the early 80's id wet myself laughing but that car works perfectly well and my old man would love it

Stunning!!!!!
and a lesson in how to sell a car on ebay, helps that it is one of the best examples in the UK.

Stunning car, beautifully presented. My only caveat would be that the car isn't quite the car you'll get. You'll not be getting the wheels, stereo, steering wheel which all add to the appeal. Of course, the factory spec car you'll get will still be of an impeccable standard - just slightly ironic that the ad is so detailed.

The other bits can be negotiated for no problem...
the only thing i really wont sell is my mercedes APS30 navigation unit...

Have changed the advert now... thanks for pointing that out Gucci.

Last edited:
Great car and great ad Jay !

Shame it's losing the caring ownership.

Hope your silver 500E is up for sale soon ! :wallbash:

cheers
talbir

PS working this weekend on Carat dash....sorry for delay buddy !

You know it's gotta be a good 'un when get to you see the internals of the engine ...

Great car and great ad Jay !

Shame it's losing the caring ownership.

Hope your silver 500E is up for sale soon ! :wallbash:

cheers
talbir

PS working this weekend on Carat dash....sorry for delay buddy !

Never in a million years mate! I love that car far too much.. perfect balance of power and practicality.

Shh dont tell everyone about the next project! oh well... cats out of the bag now...
Cant wait to get cracking with it - hurry up!! All the other bits give me looks every day crying to be put to use.

Last edited:
Shh dont tell everyone about the next project! oh well... cats out of the bag now...
Cant wait to get cracking with it - hurry up!! All the other bits give me looks every day crying to be put to use.

You really can't tease us like that! :ban:

Darren

You and talbir are upto something arent you?

Jay's up to something...i'm just providing the rare parts.

Jay - Original Carat TV for the dash and rear Carat parcel shelf with video player in my garage now, just arrived from Japan ! Well rare, you won't find replicas of this anywhere !

cheers
talbir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom