This Is Very Clear For Alloy Fitments.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm no expert, but my W124 has wheels with an offset of 41mm. That guide says 35-38mm, so not sure it's accurate :confused:

Offset depends on rim width. But check the W124 manual and you'll find quite a variation in offset for wheels of the same width

A little bit of knowledge in this area is a very dangerous thing. I'd defer to the manufacturer and to people who post about this topic on a regular basis and who supply & support their products

Giving an offset without a rim width is ridiculous

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

Much better to defer to Chris ...... second post .....

Very little he doesn't know ... :) always full of good advice (that is true ;) )

Agreed...total and utter tripe. Looked up several previously owned cars, and not one of them was correct. Scarily, in several cases the PCD and number of bolts was wrong!

Alfa 75 isn't even on the list, although the 33 is.

So I Now Know Its All Codswallop

my original post said its very clear and easy to follow but now you guys have run your eyes over the link it seems very incorrect .:confused: but until your told different you dont know any better.

Don't take it personally Crash.

It is frustrating when you add what you think is a useful post only to have it shot down in flames by people in the know ;)

It does have the desired effect at the end of the day though 'cos the correct information usually comes out somewhere along the line.

Don't take it personally Crash.

It is frustrating when you add what you think is a useful post only to have it shot down in flames by people in the know ;)

It does have the desired effect at the end of the day though 'cos the correct information usually comes out somewhere along the line.
also shows people read and respond correctly to posts the forum works in effect..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom