This is what inbreeding can result in.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"All I can say is roll on when we have driverless trains so we can push human detritus like this under them."

Best comment by far!

Lack of consequences is why we find ourselves in this position.

These people grow up believing they can behave however they want with little consequence, and to a degree they are correct, look at the sheer volume of offences this scrote has amassed.

It's time to toughen up, maybe US style military boot camps would be a deterrent, preferably in Guantanmo where it appears your human rights are no longer in force.

What a credit to society.

Thank god they don't just keep letting them out - otherwise normal people would have to suffer their bullsh.

Oh hang on, they do just let them out.

:doh:

I'm not surprised with this, you can get more punishment for selling an ounce of weed than you can for physically and vocally amusing someone on a day to day basis, or abusing children and the sort. Disgusting society to be honest!

What people like that need is a length in prison getting a good hiding, or a hiding out of prison. Only benefit of this day and age is social media, this lad will be recognised on the street one day and receive a beating, hopefully a severe one

"All I can say is roll on when we have driverless trains so we can push human detritus like this under them."

Best comment by far!

"For just £3k we can get him put down in Switzerland".

Not bad either.

Personally I find many of the comments distasteful.

^ Not as distasteful as the vermin in question.

Druk said:
"For just £3k we can get him put down in Switzerland". Not bad either.

But Mr. perfect's post in defense of the scumbag takes the gold medal...

Anyone fancy meating up with 'im to sea 'ow 'ard you are?

innit...

But Mr. perfect's post in defense of the scumbag takes the gold medal...

Anyone fancy meating up with 'im to sea 'ow 'ard you are?

innit...

It would... if he hadn't posted above this...hook, line and sinker.:p

I'd happily live in a society where scrotes got strung up.

Then perhaps the station guard can do his job without fear of harassment...

It's pretty obvious which individual brings more value to society.

It's interesting that this sort of behaviour elicits such strong responses. I'm sure people don't really want to live in a society where foul, yobbish, threatening behaviour earns a summary execution without legal process...but people clearly feel hugely angry. Does this really reflect frustration at degradation in society - a sort of behavioural entropy, you might say - so that there is an underlying feeling of disempowerment allied to disenchantment with the willingness or ability of the authorities to act in a way that we might consider effective enough?

Or do we just not like scrotes...

PXW said:
It's interesting that this sort of behaviour elicits such strong responses. I'm sure people don't really want to live in a society where foul, yobbish, threatening behaviour earns a summary execution without legal process...but people clearly feel hugely angry. Does this really reflect frustration at degradation in society - a sort of behavioural entropy, you might say - so that there is an underlying feeling of disempowerment allied to disenchantment with the willingness or ability of the authorities to act in a way that we might consider effective enough? Or do we just not like scrotes...

Hit the nail on the head there. Personally I get more annoyed when people who ARE well educated and have a responsible position rewarded with large salaries slope shoulders with 'lessons have been learned' attitudes when what they did (or rather didn't do) had further reaching consequences for a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom