This isnt a Urinal is it?

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant. Audi A6 Avant 3.0 Bi TDI - A Fantastic Car! Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I don't use urinals any more after feeling the splashback when I was wearing shorts one day. Just think of all that pea from others and yourself on your trousers. :crazy:

When they were youngsters, I remember my children hugging my legs when I returned home. Daddy. Daddy! :doh:

marty359

Car
BMW 330d with indicators and Jeep Renegade also with indicators
ha ha ha ha no need for a hot tap.

fatdazza

Car
Vauxhall Chevette
Reminds me of the time at my first school - I pee'd in the drinking fountain thinking it was a urinal. Have never drank from one since:D

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
I don't use urinals any more after feeling the splashback when I was wearing shorts one day. Just think of all that pea from others and yourself on your trousers. :crazy:

When they were youngsters, I remember my children hugging my legs when I returned home. Daddy. Daddy! :doh:
Reminds me of the time at my first school - I pee'd in the drinking fountain thinking it was a urinal. Have never drank from one since:D
It doesn't matter, urine is sterile.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant. Audi A6 Avant 3.0 Bi TDI - A Fantastic Car! Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Having years ago read the biographies of jump jockeys Steve Smith Eccles and John Francome, I recall the story from one of the books where they both colluded to get any newbie apprentice in the weighing room to have one of the pineapple chunks or lemon drop sweets from a white paper bag.

The sweets were part-used, yellow urinal blocks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom