This isnt a Urinal is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
[YOUTUBE]1_BstJzcQNA&[/YOUTUBE]

I don't use urinals any more after feeling the splashback when I was wearing shorts one day. Just think of all that pea from others and yourself on your trousers. :crazy:

When they were youngsters, I remember my children hugging my legs when I returned home. Daddy. Daddy! :doh:

Lmao :d

ha ha ha ha no need for a hot tap.

Reminds me of the time at my first school - I pee'd in the drinking fountain thinking it was a urinal. Have never drank from one since:D

I don't use urinals any more after feeling the splashback when I was wearing shorts one day. Just think of all that pea from others and yourself on your trousers. :crazy:

When they were youngsters, I remember my children hugging my legs when I returned home. Daddy. Daddy! :doh:

Reminds me of the time at my first school - I pee'd in the drinking fountain thinking it was a urinal. Have never drank from one since:D
It doesn't matter, urine is sterile.

Having years ago read the biographies of jump jockeys Steve Smith Eccles and John Francome, I recall the story from one of the books where they both colluded to get any newbie apprentice in the weighing room to have one of the pineapple chunks or lemon drop sweets from a white paper bag.

The sweets were part-used, yellow urinal blocks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom