This made me chuckle!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear God! Screw fix ? Pfew ! Worst company ever...never used them and never will.

They-re some idiots on that forum :)).

Dear God! Screw fix ? Pfew ! Worst company ever...never used them and never will.

How do you know this if you've never used them? :confused:

How do you know this if you've never used them? :confused:

:thumb::thumb:Kay7:I`ve used them when i was in building trade and they`re good

They-re some idiots on that forum :)).

Strange thing to say when you've never used them. I have. Order to-day, delivered tomorrow. Can you do better?

And when you say "they-re" do you mean "they're" as in "they are" (ie Screwfix ) or do you mean "there are" as in there are???

Last edited:
I have also used ScrewFix in the past. Seemed fine to me, convienient and well priced. Staff in store also very helpful.

What a complete p***k. Obviously too wrapped up in his own importance!

Was that secretly you asking the question on the forum??? :doh: :rolleyes:

:D I think I might have responded in somewhat stronger language than the OP did :devil:

I have also used ScrewFix in the past. Seemed fine to me, convienient and well priced. Staff in store also very helpful.

Me too, I actually find them to be very helpful, good on price too and they typically have everything you need in stock. If not it's generally in next day.

I use Screwfix for little odd jobs - much better retail experience than one of those DIY supershed efforts where everything is mixed up like some jumble sale.

and the screwfix catalogue is one of my guilty pleasures....:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom