This made me LOL..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
+1

I shouldn't like that colour combo on paper... but strangely I do like how that looks.

I'd never want a conversion as you will spend your life explaining to enthusiasts that it is not genuine and watching the disappointment on their face.

Metallic Khaki....Jones!

Obviously a respray or wrap, as the ad says it's a 2003, which had the prettier four-headlight front end. A botch job all round! And V12 biturbo badges on the side as a finishing touch!

Last edited:
I quite like it too, even with that colour combination, it's different without being chavvy imo. Far too expensive though.

Looks in the ad a bit like the old brassy colour you could get on E46 M3s many moons ago:

2004_bmw_m3_coupe_1585725421aeb5790dd25B316F3A2-A197-4F3C-B6A6-FB79BF8861E6.jpeg

Designo Metallic Khaki...

At that price, the seller is looking to recover pretty much the total cost of the conversion. Good luck with that...

That's a fair collection of cars he's got up for grabs, love an Integrale:cool:

Many of which appear to have been sat outside, given the background in one of his shots.

This doesn't add up though. Advert proclaims new tyres done less than 2k, yet last MoT a few weeks ago had an advisory that all 4 tyres were knackered on the inner edges. Mileage on ad and MoT match, and it's done less than 50 miles in the last four years. Someone's been doing swapsies perhaps?

On top of that, it's firmly undercut by this example - 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 Amg Sl55 Amg Kompressor

Last edited:
Very ambivalent feelings for this reminds of over cooked cabbage but i'd love to drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom